Adjusting

(I know is baby deku but let's pretend is Baby y/n with two blond strips of hair at the front and the rest is your hair color)

Nones Pov~

It has been a month sense all might's wife passing, the news have been blowing up about it constantly reminding him that it was the second person he loved the most, an couldn't save.

Everyone was devastated for the poor guy and it's child, the funeral was hard to pass. He watched his best friend, his former sidekick be so heart broken. He saw his wife best friend, crying like there is no tomorrow. He looked down at small child on his arms 'How much I would give to be as calm as you' he thought to him self.

The funeral went on, it was a nice sad Service. Everyone got to say their last good byes, put flowers and said their prayers. As soon at it finished, Toshinori left, not wanting to be bother by questions. Sir Nighteye was going to stop him to talk to him but Gran Torino stoped him. "Leave the man alone, is best not to talk to him when he is like that. Trust me, him and the child are fine and they will be, give them time. Also, sorry for you loss"

Gran Torino bowed, "Alright, Thank You sir." Nighteye bowed as well and they both went their ways.
***************

Later on that night Toshinori was feeding the baby "Young Y/n, I honestly don't know h- and you are asleep..." he was looking at the small sleeping baby on his arms, he couldn't help but sorta smile "You are one cute baby" he kissed the child's forehead and slowly put her in her crib.

He signed as he successfully put the infant in the crib without waking her up, he punches the air and mentally high fives him self 'THATS HOW A REAL MAN DO IT!' He excitedly yelled to him self and walked out leaving the door slightly open.

He looked at the time and hit his toe on the corner of the wall out of shock, he grunted quietly and cursed under his breath. It was 1 in the morning, he had been trying to put Y/n to sleep sense 9:00 pm "you are telling me it took me five hours to put A BABY TO SLEEP!" He whispered yelled sense it was 1 in the morning.

He started limping to his room and sat on the border of his bed, the bed he used to share with his beloved wife. He took a deep breath and and he started robing his face " you must stay strong, do it for your daughter Toshinori." He said to him self as couple of tears ran down his face.

"How am supposed to take care of her Michelle? How?" He gasp for air, meaning he was going to start sobbing "I miss you Michelle, I know she will to... even though she had no chance to meet you. It's hard to adjust to this." He laid on his bed and hugged his wife pillow. "It still smells like her." He soon feel into a deep sleep after a couple more minutes of crying.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HELLO READERS!!! I felt like reminding you guys this is an Aizawa x Reader, but I'm just giving some of the back story. Yeah it was short! But if I didn't update I was going to for get. I went spend to much on her Y/n being a child, but next couple of chapters are basically about that.

Yes, our mother's name is Michelle. That's my Oc, i felt like making my Oc our mother because why not🤷🏻‍♀️. Also, before y'all come for my neck... Y/n will be 18 when Aizawa and her start finding out their feelings, towards each other.

Or maybe not, but don't come for my ass😭 I'm 17 and a big for Aizawa. Soooo pls mercy, so warning ⚠️ Teacher kink! Big time lmao.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy, and took your time to read this. I HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT MY BEAUTIFULS!❤️