Cat fight

Y/N POV

"I'm so tired" I sat up on my desk , whining to the fact I can't sleep. "Yeah, i agree. Maybe watching anime all night wasn't a great idea.". A green haired boy, said stretching.

I sighed and looked out the window "hey Midoriya, do you think we will make it to UA?" I asked genuinely concerned, I at least had my dad to help me get in but Midoriya has no one to fall back on. "Yes, I think we will Y/n. I hope and faith, even though I have no quirk... I believe". I turned to look at him, he had the smile. The smile I always admired, if only he knew.

"Yeah right, like if a nerd like you and a weakling like Y/n will make it." I saw how my friend froze, to the blonds words. I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration "Bakago could you please mind your business, after all I'm not the one sniffing around for trouble like a dog. Unlike you" I make eye contact, smirking at the boys reaction.

"IF YOU WANNA LIVE! I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT!" Bokugo yelled out standing up from his desk, I stand up from mine. "OR WHAT!? YOU WILL BITE MY HEAD OFF!?". Midoriya being stuck in the middle of us , looked at both of us worried "guys! Not no-". "SHUT IT MIDORIYA" me and bakugo yelled at the same time.

"At this point I don't even know why I try" Midoriya, sighed in frustration putting his head down. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!". Bokugo jumped over tackling me down, I let out a surprised Yelp. He started straddling me, causing me to blush "GET OFF ME PERV!" I yelled out only using my human strength.

"K-KATTCHAN! GET OFF OF HER! THAT LOOKS VERY WRONG!". Midoriya yells trying to get bokugo off me "NO! SHE IS DEAD MEAT!". Bakugo pushed Midoriya back, and started activate his quirk while pinning my hands down. "HAHAH! DI-", i thrust my hips upwards causing him to blush and out of shock letting my hands go.

"OFF OF ME!" I head bump him casing to fall back, "TEACHER IS COMING!" One out of all the class mates who were watching, warned us. I quickly sat on my desk rubbing my head out of pain, while Bakugo's nose was bleeding.

The teacher walked in and looked at us three in confusion, then rolled his eyes. "You know, if you guys really want to be come heroes. You can't be eating each other alive, I will only let this slide this time because I didn't catch you guys." He sighed fixings his glasses.

"Bakugo, go to the nurse for the bloody nose. And you two" he points at me and Midoriya "fix your uniforms, you guys look like you just came out of a cat fight... which honestly that's what mostly happened". We nodded and stood up, after we fixed our uniforms we bowed "SORRY" me and Midoriya yelled out nervously. "Yeah , Yeah. It's whatever".

With that our day went on.

                                       🌻
I finished fixing my eyeliner, this bakago ruined. I walk out the bathroom "hey Midoriya, wanna hang out today?" I asked, know I don't have training with my father. "I can't , I have to study for the exam and help my mom with some things" he sighed. I nodded "alright! Then call me later?" "Sure!". We hugged and started making my way home.

It was a nice afternoon, the breeze felt cool against my skin. I breath in the fresh air and enjoy the peace and quiet from the empty street, I started to day dream how cool it would be showing my quirk to my friend and those who think I'm "weak". The reason why my father doesn't let me use, One And For All before I get into UA.

Is because it will attract villains, although very one knows i am the daughter of the symbol of peace. 'They don't have a bone to pick with me, because they probably think I'm quirkless- wait but wouldn't that give them an even more reason to attack me?' I was brought out my thoughts by someone.

"Isn't that Y/n Yagi?" A voice of a male is heard from behind me, I turned to look but no one was there "what the fuck". I mumbled under my breath, I turn and bump into someone. "Easy little one". I look up to see the mans face.

He had black hair, with light blue eyes... they are quite the view. It looked like he had staples? And purple skin "I- um- who are you?" I start to slowly back away, 'well I'm in a pickle'. "Now now" he grabbed my wrist tight, making me to shake a bit.

"I won't hurt ya, after all I don't have anything against you. I just wanted to see how is a pipsqueak like you doing, I don't think you remember me." He grabbed my cheek playfully tugging at it.

'What the fuck' I think to my self "N-no sir I don't remember you". I shot him a look of being uncomfortable and he smirked "Good, also" the wrist he was holding, started burning. Causing me to let out a Yelp. Trying to get my hand out but he held it tighter, and with his free hand he put two fingers in my mouth.

He got close to my hair "Don't tell any one of this, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your only two friends get hurt" he shoved the fingers deeper, causing me to gag and blush. "You won't right!?" He asked getting inpatient, I managed to let the words out no. "Good girl" he licked my ear and pushed me to ground.

"Bye now" he waved a hand in the air as he entered an alleyway , disappearing into the darkness. I run to the nearest bushes and puked "I'm washing my mouth with bleach as soon as I get home". After my fit of puking , I looked at my wrist which was burned. Nothing that Recovery girl can't fix. "Yeah, I won't hurt you my ass!" I kicked a rock and made my way to UA, to pay a visit to granny.
********
"OW!" Recovery girl wacked me on the head "DIDNT YOUR FATHER AND UNCLE TAUGHT YOU NOT TO SPEAK WITH STRANGERS!?" She yelled at me "I DIDN'T TALK TO HIM! HE TALKED TO ME-OW!" Recovery girl wacked me with her cane "GOD GAVE YOU TWO PERFECTLY AND BEAUTIFULLY WOKING LEGS! WHY DIDNT YOU USE THEM!?"

I blushed "m-maybe because he was hot?- OW!" I saw her cane strike me once more "Teenagers now days" she rolled her eyes and went into healing me. After she was done, she wrapped a bandage around the burn. Shortly after, my dad walks in. "Hey- OW!!" He was hit too which caused me to enter a laughing fit.

"LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT OVER DO YOUR SELF!?". I stoped laughing and glared at my father. "You did WHAT!" I asked. "IM SORRY IM SORRY! IF I DIDNT THOSE TWO TEENAGE BOYS WOULD HAVE DIED."

"Just take a sit next to your daughter", I smiled and taped the spot next to me for him to sit. "So what brings you here?" He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Well just a small mis inconvenience". He glared down at me, and I tensed up just for him to be wacked again "OW! WHY!". "You don't get to scold anyone today, I already scolded her and im pretty she got it. So don't worry about it toshinory"

He sighed "McDonald's for dinner?" He asked me "Yup". We fist bumped, for both of us to shortly after fall asleep because of the healing of Recovery girl.