Baby steps

NONES POV

It was like any regular day, young y/n was 10 months old. Already crawling and can stand for a very short amount of time. She learned how to say dada, but AllMight thinks is creepy when she says mama.

All Might was off his long sift, a couple of months prior he had opened back up. He needed someone to take care of baby y/n while he worked, so he finally opened up to Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino. It was hard, but he moved all of those feelings and got up again.

He was still not over his wife death, he just accepted the fact it happened, and it wasn't just him who was affected by it.

Sense Gran Torino was retired, he was the one taking care of baby Y/n most of the time, but when he was brought out of retirement. Nighteye would take care of her, after all he is her actual uncle.

All might makes it back to his house, when he opens the door, he was quickly greeted by an excited baby, dirty of food, and a Nighteye trying to feed it. "Oh! Hey allMight. I was just feeding her, but I'm having some technical issues" Nighteye said rubbing the back his neck.

AllMight laughed "she can be a hand full, don't worry about it Nighteye". Allmight went up to his daughter and kissed her forehead "someone needs a bath from head to toe". All Might said, starting to tickle the infant. The small baby bursted out into a laughing fit, Making Nighteye laugh. "Well now that you are here, I better get going. I have to get to my work now"

Allmight bowed to Nighteye "thank you for watching Y/n, you and Torino are so amazing with her! I honestly don't know what I would have done with out you guys." Nighteye smile "Is really no problem, well I really have to get going so see ya". Nighteye kissed Y/n cheek and pretend to take her nose. "Bye little one".

Nighteye made his way to the door, "Alright! See ya" all might replied and heard the front door open and close. All might turns back to the baby , on its stool eating with her hands.

He laughed "The fact that I have to clean this after is ... amazing". Once he saw the baby was done, he took the baby, and with a baby wipe he cleaned her hands, mouth, cheeks. He put her in her play mat "I will go clean your stool then , straight to the shower young lady" he pinched her cheek slightly, gaining a laugh from the small child.

He went back, and when on cleaning her stool. He washed some dishes then grabbed a broom, and started brooming. Out of no where from behind him he heard his daughter "da-da...da-da". She had crawled to the kitchen.

"Little yo-" he stop his tracks when he saw her stand up, he got on his knees. "Y/n?" He questioned as the small child took its first steps. He gasped, he quickly pulled out his phone and started recording. "Come on little one! You can do it! Come to papa!" He cheered on.

Little by little the girl started making her way to him, she giggled and kept saying nonsense like any other baby. "Come on baby girl! a couple my more step- Yay!!!" She made it to her dad, he picked her up and started to cheer and feeling her face with kisses. "That's my girl!".

Young Y/n was just giggling and saying nonsense, allMight stoped recording "its Shower time! For little Yagi". He went into her room and grabbed a change of clothes for her, and a couple of toys.

Fast forward, the baby was in bath and splashing water. He bathed her and carefully washed her hair, after that he let her splash a bit more. He watched as she played "soon you are going to have to learn how to do things your self little one... your father is not getting any younger" he joked.
***********
Toshinoris Pov

After I successfully put Y/n to sleep, at a reasonable time. I thought it will be fun to treat my self, I went to my liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of wine and a cup. I make my self a bath, I put salt (it's a special salt that people use when they take bath to relax, don't know how it helps but my mom uses it) and a bath bomb.

I put some candles around the bathroom and light them on, after I put classic music to play on my phone, loud enough for me to hear. I turned off the light and place the wine bottle and the cup of class on the floor, right next to the bathtub.

I strip naked and get in, I took a deep breath and sunk my self in then came back up. With my hands I wipe the soap of my eyes and just kinda relax, I pour some wine into the glass and start drinking.

"Just me, my self and I" I say to my self and cheered to the air with my glass of wine. I stair to the wall in front of me, as memories of me and my wife rush in. I sighed and took another sip from my glass, from the corner of my eye I can see there something by my feet in the far corner.

I directed my attention to and it was one of my daughters rubber ducky, staring right at me. "Oh please, don't look at me like that." I slightly swat the ducky away with my foot.

It's been a while sense I relaxed like that, but when I did. I never did it alone, Michelle was always there. It feels weird relaxing in the bath. Out of nowhere my phone starts ringing and snaps me out my thoughts. I grunt to the fact someone calling me.

I down my glass of wine and put it down, I pick up my phone which was not far. Nighteye? That's odd. "Hello?" I answer. "H-hi, i just wanted to check in". "Oh, every thing is fine. Oh! Also she gave her first few steps! today! I will send you the video." I whisper yell excitedly to the phone.

"Oh my! That's great! And yes! Do please send me the video." Does the same. I send him the video "She looks so adorable!!! I can't with the cuteness. Ughhh she is killing me softly". Nighteye giggled to the phone, making me laugh as well "Same here, i can't believe her birthday is in two months".

"Also, about that. I was wondering how you are handling.... You know...". I do know what he means. "Well I am handling it okay, I could be better to be honest. Nighteye... I really loved her."

I heard Nighteye take a deep breath " I know, I know. I so did I... she was the best younger sister I ever had. Also, the only sibling" Nighteye laughed into the phone trying to brake the tension it formed. I followed along " Yeah... also, I already have a plan for Y/n's first birthday".

Nighteye laughed "Already!?". "Um- Yes! Okay okay, hear me out. So, in the morning we would have special breakfast. Where you, Gran Torino and Endevor or Mrs. Todoroki would come with Shoto. After breakfast, we go to Michelle's grave. Put new flowers, and have Y/n put her first flower which she will pick then we will do something fun after that. Then at the end of the day we all go back to my place and sing happy birthday to her and whatever after that."

"Sounds like a good plan to me Toshi, did you tell everyone else already?" He asked. "Of course!" I playfully rolled my eyes. "I don't know why but for some reason I can sense that eye roll" Nighteye joked , causing me to laugh. "Well I have to go, I'm heading to bed it was nice talking to you Toshi".

I smiled "it was nice talking to you too Mirai. Good night." With that he hung up.
I sighed "he is a very good friend". I looked at the time and it was 10:45, I got out sense it was turning late.

When I got out , I dried my self and put on my underwear and sweats, leaving my self shirtless. I turned on the light, and blew off all the candles. I drained the bath tub, and grabbed the glass and the wine bottle and before making my way to the kitchen i turned the bathroom light off.

I put away the wine bottle and washed the glass, my phone started go off. I take It out of my pocket to see it was Mirai, I open the messages and I couldn't help but let a soft giggle. They were pictures of my lovely daughter, that smile of hers... oh my. Just like her mother, pure and sincere. I saved all the pictures, and I sent my fair share.

I make my nightly check up on Y/n, fix her blanket and position of sleeping and head to my room to rest for the night.