More disaster

(WARNING MANGA SPOILER!. Well sorta, but it's a huge spoiler and I kinda put it on my own words)

Y/n Pov

It's been two years sense my dad was badly hurt by a bad guy, but I'm glad he is doing Amazing! Being the big guy with the big smile like always!

I honestly don't enjoy going to pre-school, but apparently some teens from UA will be  escorting us. So I am looking forward to it! I have so many questions!. I was skipping down the street, along side my dad. "Honey, You look oddly excited today, any particular reason?"

My dad asks as he grabs my hand to cross "yes!  Today some kids from UA will be at our school! I'm not sure why, but it was for some work studies. Which by the way dad... what's work studies?" I ask as I anyways kept skipping

'Shit... that's not good' all might thought to him self. "Oh- Uh... you will find out once you go to UA to become a hero like your old man!" Dad replied and ruffled my head "dad!". I tried fixing my hair and he chuckled. It's true, I WILK BE THE BEST SUPERHERO!, although my quirk has not manifested yet.

We were now standing In front of my Pre-school fence, "h-hey sweetie, why don't we change the plans and get you home?". That idea sounded  splendid but was odd of dad to say that and I really wanna see the UA students! "But dad!! I really want to see them!"

You looked up at your dad and he had a weird look on his face, his gripped tightened on my hand "Dad... you are sc-" "hello sir?" I was interrupted by a white headed boy. "Are you here to drop off your child?" He asked with the brightest smile.

'Toshinori you are just paranoid, it's surely nothing' AllMight thought to him self. "Yes young man! May ask for your name please?". My dad asked , as I let out a squeal of excitement. "Oboro Shirakumo sir! I am a student from UA, I am here with friend but he is right now with the other children".

I smiled "WOAH! YOU LOOK SO COOL!" I yelled out, Causing the young man to laugh "Heh! Thank you little one! Are you ready to go in?" He asked and I nodded. "LOVE YOU DAD! see ya after school!" He got on his knees and gave me a tight hug. I kissed him on the cheek and he kissed my forehead. "Love you too kiddo".

I turn to the white headed boy, he took his hand out for me to take which I took. I waved to my dad a last good bye as I made my way in. "So little one, what's your name?"

He asked as he ruffled my hair 'why' I asked my self "I'm Y/n Yagi!". He smiled "well Nice to meet you little Yagi, by the way! You have very beautiful eyes! Is rare the time I see people wit eyes like yours"

I blushed at the complement, i never get used to it. Even though people literally stop to do so. I never get used to it "t-thanks Oboro-san!". He once more ruffed up my hair "No problem kiddo"

We walk inside and as soon as we do, there is the other male with sorta long black hair surrounded by all my class mates. I put my small bag in my rag "hey Oboro-san, what's going on?"you tilt your head in confusion.

"Oh! That my friend! Shota Aizawa, I'm helping him a bit here and there and he also helps me!" He said as we walked me over the small crowd. "Hey! Aizawa check this girls eye!" He called out his friend, i grew a bit embarrassed.

"okay, and don't be so loud" You see the male look your direction, you see his face shows that he is surprised and I guess oboro notice to. "I know right! I was shook too. It's rare to see kids like this now days"

I smile "hello! I am Y/n Yagi!" I waved. I can see the boy walking over to me, he silently looked at me. I was a bit confused "kitten?" He asked. "Um what?" Oboro asked as his friend just blurted out kitten.