A Sunflower visit 🌻

NONES POV

AllMight had finished setting up Y/n's room, he went out to the living room to see a toddler watching the Backyardigans. She clapped and danced to the intro, AllMight just stood there and laughed. He took out his phone and started recording, till he remembered something.

"Oh! Young one we are going on a trip! Sense I just wanted to be dad and daughter time for this specific trip.". He set up her small bag then the stroller, he turned off the tv causing Y/n to almost throw a tantrum. "We will be back fast! I promise."

He took You and put you on the stroller and out the door you guys went. "We are off to visit your mother" He said and started walking, after a couple of minutes you guys made it to a flower shop. As soon as you guys entered, you guys were greeted by an old couple. "All right kiddo, choose your favorite"

He let you down and you went and walked around, enjoying the sight of all of the pretty flowers and colors. Until one in particular called your attention, sense you were small. When you really liked something, you wanted it.

You you started saying nonsense and dada , while pointing at a specific flower. When your father looked at the flower, there was a different look on his face. That himself, didn't even know he had. "Like mother, like daughter". He said with a big smile.

He took a couple of Sunflower, and hand went up to the front to pay for them. "She really looks like you Yagi but those eyes and smile are her mothers." The old lady said, as she wrapped the flowers to make it look like a Bouquet.

AllMight nodded "yeah" he responded with the same heart warming smile he always had. All Might put Y/n back in the stroller, he waved his goodbyes to the old couple. "Here you get hold them" he put the flowers on Y/n's hands and she happily held them.
********

After a while, All might walked into a grave yard and made his way with you , to your mothers grave. It was under a beautiful Cherry blossom. Once you guys made it, he set up a blanket and put a couple of toys on it. He let you down "Go on sweet heart, put those for mommy" he sat down.

He saw you as you looked confused, he laughed and took one flower "like this baby girl" he takes out the old ones and puts the one flower he took out in the clear vase.

You looked at him then back at the vase, you being the young naïve toddler you are. You did exactly what he did, you took one flower and put it in the vase and repeated for the next flowers.

The father chuckled as he watched his child being, the most cute little girl he has ever seen. "Darling, we created the most beautiful thing, sorry you had to be gone for a whole year of her life."

All might said to his deceased wife, as he would fidget with a string of grass he pulled from the floor. You on the other hand were still focused putting the sunflowers, in the clear vase one by one.

He just sat there enjoying the wind that blew, blowing a couple of pink looking leaves from the beautiful tree. Watching you have fun, putting the flowers.

♥️

Short Chapter! But I hope you guys enjoyed it! I promise I will start updating, the actual content. I just really wanted to go over, a couple of things AllMight and you went through. In order to get where you guys will be, on the future 🥰