Sugar Rush

smut warning, not for the whole chapter.

the drawing at the top is the rooms set up, i would have made this sooner but i think it's important and i don't want anyone to miss it by me updating the first chapter with it.

it's not fully to scale either. but i think that could be assumed, the closet is much smaller but still big, in the story.

i have the vocal range of brendon urie in death of a bachelor

sorry for the constant pov changes, in this chapter, it just helps the story move better.
———————

i sat up, morning light coming gracefully through mikeys window, onto his face. i never really took time to admire him. i know i dont love him, so i never appreciate him. but holy fuck,

he is stunning.

the warm light was cascading onto his fair skin, his jutting cheetbones were dusted in the warm light. he was all snuggled up withen himself. he looked so, adorable. if he knew i thought he was adorable he'd fuck the shit out of me but fuck, stunning.

anyways, i have to tell him about whatever gerard wanted with us. it was probably pervy, but i cannot wake this mf. im probs just gonna creep on him.

i was staring at him and the exposed parts of his body. which was just his shoulder and a small bit of his chest. he was laying on his side, with his arm bent, his hand by his face. he was shirtless, we both passed out after aftercare, probably cause it was 4 am or something. i was currently starring at his collar bones when i heard a voice.

"see something you like?" i looked up at him and he was smirking. i smiled at him and pulled him closer to me. i wasn't huge on cuddling but i was huge on cuddling. i definitely prefer sex but this is nice.

"god, you wonder why people think your dating." me and mikey both shot up, he scared the fuck out of us. he was standing in the closet door stirring his coffee with a small stick.

"fuck man." mikey groaned.

"yeah that's what i do, anyways, frank, you know what i asked of you."

"yeah-uh can you leave for a minute. we aren't dressed."

"i know." he walked back into his room through the closet and was gone.

"weird mother fucker." mikey sighed. "anyways, what's he on about."

"he told me to bring you into his room this morning, yesterday."

"why?" mikey looked puzzled.

"no idea."

————

frank and mikey walked into my room. clearly confused but they didn't think much of it, which i am thankful for.

"so, what the fuck is happening?" frank asks, taking the liberty of walking over to my bed and sitting on it.

"did i say you could sit there?" i asked him quickly, standing up from my couch.

"dude i know your sexually frustrated or whatever." hair flip? wow you whore. "but i'm fucking your brother and-."

"frank stop talking." mikey interjected, he walked up to me. "why are we here."

"stop talking to me like i scammed you out of drugs or something, it's something i'm sure you'll like." i pulled out the shorts i made.

"what? listen dude i'm not a denim panty kinda girl." frank yelled loudly.

"frank your not a girl." mikey waved his hand. "give me those." mikey elbowed me and stole them, handed them to frank.