Knives and Pens.

im writing this before i even finish violence so

im starting to put songs i used to listen to back on my playlist (coffin/heart of fire)

also, long ass plot chapter. might break into two, originally it was, morning, car, break, something with mr and mr radke? more andy shit. but i'll probably make the next part more andy and add a gerard scene or something. you guys will know.

yeah i decided the second i typed it, definitely that.

mention of rape, mention of molestation as a child.
—————

i woke up next to Gerard in his bed. his arm wrapped around me and droll evident on his face. he looked messy but graceful, his skin was glimmering in the light from his two windows.

i noticed it was about 6:30 in the morning. i knew i didn't have to be at school for like 50 minutes but gerard for sure had to be in 30.

i sat up on my knees on the bed and shook him, his face scrunched up and his arm batted at me, a few seconds later his eyes opened and looked up at me.

"morning?" i asked him, not sure if he was going to be cranky or not.

"i'm tired." he shifted, and his body stiffened. "and i have morning wood, fuck off." i just snorted. i stood up in my tight ass black briefs, not boxer briefs, actual briefs.

i shook my ass a little on my walk to the closet, turning around and looking at him briefly, licking my lip and then turning back into the closet, shutting his door and locking it.

i was met with a rather bitchy looking mikey.

"rough night?" i teased him. he just groaned at me.

"why are you such a piece of work, could you live with any one else?" mikey groaned, pulling his shirt on.

"uhm no actually i couldn't." i said. my fathers brother had came over a few years ago, he molested me when my father wasn't around, he's currently staying with my father because he lost his house. i couldn't go home if i wanted to. i'm not allowed to be around him after i was proven to refuse to talk about the assault i experienced when i was 13.

im honestly pissed my own father chose him over me, but knowing that the man who lives with him is an incest-y  pedophilic piece of shit, made me feel better.

i don't think me being sexually assaulted at a young age has affected me in any ways other then mentally, i don't think i have a thing for like power abuse or anything weird like that.

okay how long into that did it take you to get the joke.

my assault has totally given me daddy issues, i wouldn't call it rape because he didn't fuck me, i mean sure he fingered me while he jerked off and ate me out while he jerked off and blew me while he jerked off, but he also fucked my mouth while he jerked me off. i'm just kidding, all of those count. i just don't feel comfortable with the word rape, it makes it sound worse than i want to remember it as.

"i wish you could." he mumbled.

"the fuck? you know that's a sensitive topic." i was upset, why was he bringing up me basically living with him this early in the morning?

"maybe your just sensitive." he said, my eyes widened.

"oh my god what crawled up your ass and died?" i said, he snorted.

"who crawled up your ass? actually i know it's been quite a few people." i finished buttoning my pants before i replied, i know that wasn't mean towards the other thing and was meant to be about billly and i'm assuming his brother, but it still hurt.