Paralyzed

Howdy, it's j.

sorry for the short ish chapter, just got done with tech week and now it's show week.and now auditions for clue are up
and i didn't get in clue lol. Did usher though. Another show, yay! Performance is next week. More auditions but for choir, Made it into the typical honor choir and now we is in the preliminary round for show choir, fun.

TW: r@pe mentions, drug use.

————

"I knew the guy." andy said, tears reforming in his eyes.

"you what?" ronnie said, he looked pissed.

"it's not a big deal, but i, he dmed me on instagram about a month before it happened asking for pics." ronnie looked pissed evermore so.

"like a week before we got together, promise, i sent but he, forwarded them to, you know who, and he used it against me, and i know he still has them, it's just. i don't like that he can still look at me even after, fuck it's just-." andy just got cut off by his own sobs, i continued holding him.

"it's killing me." he whimpered. me and ronnie pulled him up, holding him like his legs just got shot, we carried him out to the car. i set him in the backseat, i rubbed his shoulder, he was crying, but he was bent over, hie face on the back of my seat.

ronnie just drove.

we arrived back at the radke house before he spoke again. we both got him out of the the car.

"do you, want me to come back inside? or i can go home if that would be better." i asked radke.

"i really wouldn't know, andy?" andy just whined.

"i love you." he sobbed. i was more so confused now?

"we love you too babe, do you want him to stay, i'm sure he would understand if you didn't." andy nodded.

"so you want him to go home?" andy nodded.

"okay, i'll see you tomorrow, be safe guys." i said, i left the house then returned back to mikeys.

"hello?" i called out into the house, i didn't hear anything, but that's fine cause at least mikeys not fucking pete, i heard someone rushing down the stairs and gerard appeared, with someone though.

"shit hey frank, back so soon?" he ignored his friend with him though, who was scowling at him.

"yeah andy had a panic attack, who's this?" gerard let out a giggle, this guy gave him a bad look.

"this is chris, he's a close friend of mine." chris basically interrupted him.

"you can call me CC, how old are you?" gerard rolled his eyes.

"dude i'm not fucking him, he's with mikey." chris gave him another look.

"he's your type." he rebutted.

"im 17." i entered the conversation. chris raised his eyebrows.

"i wouldn't put it past me." gerard said. me and cc busted out laughing.

"you whore." cc giggled.

"I wouldn't put it past me either. well, how old are you cc?" i asked him.