Situations

non ship smut.

smut twice, yay for you.

the next chapter is also smut.

the one after that is also heated.

then i forget and we have, probably not smut, correct me in like a month or less, i guess.

currently thinking about the drag show i went to in kc, the dollar girl hit the table i was at many times with a flogger, so that's hot.
———

i woke up that next morning, we were out of school due to a snow day, in september.

gerard was standing above the bed looking down on me.

"can i help you?" i groaned, mikey had his arm around my waist and was casually drooling.

you sure you aren't the one who needs help?" he asked me pointing down the bed. i looked at where he was pointing.

morning wood

great.

"i'm gonna tell the principal on you."

"fine ill be all teacher on you, who are you doing for my art project?"

"uh, billy joe Armstrong, he grad-."

"that guy? he was a few years below me, sold cheap weed, fucked him a lot." he said causally

"he bottoms?" i asked shocked.

"nah, i let him fuck me for free weed, anyways, if you go meet up with him, there's a scar on his shoulder i gave him from fucking to hard, tell him you know me and he might give you a lil something." i groaned, he smirked.

"i don't smoke, go to bed." i turned to mikey and cuddled him deeper. gerard sighed and left.

"sure you don't." mikey said into my shoulder. i jumped out because he scared me but i hit his chin and fucked up his face.

he held his chin and looked up at me.

" i didn't scare myself, you did." i said testing the water. he just sighed and mumbled some thing like "your gonna get it." and went back to bed.

i threw my leg over his waist and whined in his ear to excite him, he just groaned at me and told me to go away.

so i did.

i walked into his closet and found gerard in there. he was, shirtless, to say the least.

i wrapped my hands around his waist and whined at him.

"what." he said very darkly.

"i love you." i said muffled into his back. he turned around to me.

"no you don't, you just want me to touch your dick."

"m' horny and mikeys being a prude."

"second to last drawer." he said and then left. i was confused for a second, but i decided to open the second to last of his magical sex drawers.

oh yeah, dildo drawer.

"uh? what do you mean seconds to last drawer." i asked through the door.

"take your pick, and then physically take your pick back to your and mikeys room, bug him i don't care, just clean it after." he said to me, i figured there was no way mikey would let me ride a dildo infront of him but hell won't i try. i akwardly thanked my teacher and he just sighed.

i grab an 8inch very thick dildo and take it back to me and mikeys room. i quickly sit down on the bed and  do what i need to do to myself, being very quite, i grab some lube on the bedside table and get on it. bouncing slowly and not making noise.