Violence

yay, more smut, because i love writing that.

(joke)

thanks for 500 reads.

i took sleeping pills four hours ago and i'm still awake? fuck me.

he him his.

this is only smut, basically, and it's short, there's also an argument.

tw, non physical fighting, yelling, violent unjustified rough (consensual) sex, slight abandonment; more next chapter.

also i had a bit of a phone malfunction or something cause i couldn't type the letter m for three hours and then i had to go back and fix it.

——————-

"What the fuck did you do" mikey growled at me, lunging at my shoulder and biting down hard.

i yelped loudly like a dog because of him much that shit hurt and scrambled to get away from him, getting out of his grip.

we just stood making eye contact for a while before he charged at me.

i ran over to the stairs but when i was passing the couch mikey tackled me over the side of it, landing on the padding with him on top of me, a bottle of lube in hand.

"m-mikey there are people home."

"my moms at a dinner with her boss, and gerard knows damn well he's gonna see my dick if he comes down here." mikey chucked, i could tell by looking at him that he had dark thoughts drumming in his mind.

"how did you know to have lube?" i questioned him.

"i was in my room and saw your bruises as soon as you left the fucking car, i brought it with me." his face scrunched up as he looked at my neck again and moved off me.

"this guy is so tacky,god you look disgusting like this." he looks at me demandingly

"clothes off." he stood up, i sat there in shock. "now" he he said impatiently to me.

i started taking my shirt off, revealing all of the bruises going down my neck into my collar bones.

"god" mikey scoffed, clearly not impressed. "you would fuck anyone won't you?" he said staring into me.  i started unbuckling my pants.

"y-yes sir." i said, pulling my belt out through the loops and standing up to pull them down.

took both my hands i to the loops on the side and then pulled them down. revealing my commando.

"your not even wearing underwear?" he said, looking offended.

"i-uhm-i let him rip them off me sir." i said to him, increasingly more nervous.

" i let you basically fucking live in my house, i do new fun things with fucking women for you and you fuck some collage drop out with a much smaller dick than me instead?" he asked me, shaking his head. i just nodded at him. i knew he didn't actually care or anything and just wanted fuel for angry sex, which i will give him. 

"how do you know it was smaller?" i said, mikey just shook his head and grabbed my shoulders.

"your such a fucking slut." he chuckled at me, pushing me backwards onto the couch again, i landed on my back with my legs up, mikey then noticed something.
"you have bruises on the backs of your thighs and around your ass." mikey said to me. i just nodded.

"he fucked you in that position, is nothing enough for you?" mikey said to me. my eyes widened and i nodded, ashamed.

mikeys face did something unusual for a second and then he spoke. "hands and knees, now." i knew hands and knees meant elbows and knees but that sounds weird so we didn't say it like that, it's weird.