Famous Last Words

All the men I fuck have left me. No cock.

Anyways yeah been a while! Sorry! Other story that I actually think is better was a little time consuming!! But this reached 2k so like, I'll do this! Lol!

I wonder who here is my Twitter mutual. I will not say who I am. But know I'm hot.

——————-

"Jesus fucking Christ. How do you serious not understand why I would be mad you here? Are you fucking dummer then your skinny ass looks?" I was shouting at cc, I mean come on. He was naked in bed with frank. I was so earnestly upset. I feel like he beat me to it. Like it was taken from me.

"Dude calm the fuck down. He was into it. He's old enough. Where the hell is the problem?" I just sighed.

"You fucking know! You just want me to say it. You fucked him. You told me you wouldn't! I mean fuck dude, what if I got with one of your guys. What if I fucked Lonnie? He's your favorite co star isn't he? What about that?"

"That's different."

"How is that different, how is consensual sex with him different then with frank. If that would piss you off think about what you did to me!" I was panting.

"Gerard listen I mean we didn't want you to know because your so possessive. No offense I mean I think it's hot. But I'm not yours so it's really misplaced."

"Your not anyones at this point. Seriously I've seen you with more men then shirts recently."

"That is rude and uncalled for but I do think it's funny so I will be ignoring it."

"It was just sex." Cc said.

"You know how much sex means to me, just sex isn't a fucking concept I can begin to understand." He sighed, he felt pretty bad. Thinking with your dick puts you in pretty shitty situations.

"Come to my fucking room Christian."

————

Did I expect to be waken up by Gerard screaming at cc.

Yeah honestly I kinda did.

But it's what I like about him. That creepy toxic unneeded possessive energy turns me on. And if he's gonna get pissed when he's not even with me, I'm not finishing that sentence but holy fuck the angry sex I wish to revive one day will be some of the best.

Or the best.

He gets really mad.

But honestly it doesn't make me feel unsafe or pressured. It's nice and comfortable. It's super overbearing but I have over commitment issues. So it's nice. Do his feelings and how strong they are enable these feelings? Yes but I'm already super aware of that so I don't see it being an actual problem. I know what's going on.

I kinda miss him, he's been talking to cc for a while now and I can't hear shit because they have secrets. So do I. Bitches. Anyways I have fucking school I should put some goddamn clothes on.

I slipped into my tight black briefs, they show my dick and ass. Love that.

I walked into the closet and put on a loose wife beater, some super masc gay necklace and sone tight ass jeans. I looked very fuck me boner chic. I was in the mood to rub my dick through my pants while making eyecontact. I looked at the time and realized school was very soon and Mikey had not picked me up. Also he wasn't even here? Whatever man. I put my gum in my mouth and made all my brain thoughts go fuck themselves.

I busted into Gerard's room after wetting my hair. His head snapped up from whatever him and cc were doing. Not drugs shocking enough.

"Can you drive me to school." I popped my gum. He stood up and sighed.