Beauty killer

ended on a tiny tiny cliff hanger last time, so i ain't gonna say anything.

trigger warning, sparse rape mentions, recreational drug use, general panic attacks, probably smut haven't decided yet.

i am choosing to ignore the fact andy beirsack can't smoke weed without throwing up.

probably no smut, would be to long, haven't written it yet

hmmm

yeah smut i changed my whole plan for this chapter last night.

——————

"so, what exactly am i doing?" i broke the ice, talking to Mr V.

"no idea." he shrugged before he continued. "i might just make you do little chores around this room or something."

"oh." i said bored. pulling my phone out.

"hey come on." he groaned at me. i just shrugged at him.

"if you don't have anything for me to do i will entertain myself." i said, scrolling on instagram and trying to ignore the amount of dick pics i was getting sent, seriously you put "bottom" in your bio one time.

a few minutes pass before he speaks up to me.

"why are you getting so many notifications?" mr v asked me calmly.

"uh." i stuttered not saying anything, he just made eye contact with me. i gave in and spoke. "i put uh, bottom and new jersey in my bio a month ago, and my phone hasn't stopped. i took it out after three days of this, they just keep coming." i groaned.

"sounds hard, have you met any of them?" he asked me casually. i snorted in response.

"Mikey would be pissed, and i'd probably get murdered before i got home anyways."
then he spoke.

"well, i dunno, they trust you with photos of their bits, maybe you should trust them not to kill you, but also, don't meet those guys i don't want to be responsible." i just giggled.

"hey i do have something you could do, the cabinets in my desks are super messed up right now cause i dropped my water in them, could you maybe grab them from the bottom self and spread them out to dry?" i just nodded, standing up and bending over, grabbing the papers.

i turned around and he was staring at me again, but to be fair, seriously what else is he supposed to look at? boring ass office.

"where do you want these?" i asked him.

"god probably should have thought of that, have like no room uhm, maybe lay them out across the floor or something? in one of the corners so they are out of the way?" i just nodded, getting on my knees by the corner and spreading out the sheets. i got on my hands and knees to reach the ones that were further away from me and i soon had a masterpiece.

or paper drying.

i turned back around, he instantly flickered his eyes up to my face.

"do you need anything else? we still have, like 17 minutes of nothing." i said

"uhm." he just looked deep in thought.
"i mean, we could just talk or something, unless you want to dust my office or do something else small." he said, really reaching for something.

"yeah that sounds nice." i like doing stuff, simple may it be, but true.

"is anything like unorganized in here?" i asked him.

"uhm, probably my desk drawers but there's probably other peoples private information." he said.

"wouldn't that be online?" i asked him. he looked up at me and sighed.