Part 1| flashback

The beginning of this chapter takes place in high school
ALSO IN THE STORY THESE ARENT ACTUALLY KARLS PARENTS ITS KARLS PERSONA
TW: homophobia, abuse, f slur

Karl POV
I woke up and immediately got ready for school I really didn't want to run into my parents this morning. It was about 6:39 and school starts around 8 so I get in the shower and brushed my teeth. Ran into my room to get dressed got my homework of my desk into my backpack and ran out the door. I get a text from nick on my way to the bus stop.

❤️Sapnap❤️

Hey dude the bus is about
5 mins away from your
stop

Okay I'm almost
There!

I get to the bus stop just in time shuffling to put my earbuds in while I try to find a seat. Wilbur was eating...salmon..? Clay and George are cuddling on one of the seats same with sap and quackity. Q was asleep so I went to the seat behind them. Sapnap watched me sit down, and when I do he starts talking "Why aren't you sitting with me and duckling here?" He says giving a pouting face. "I don't want to wake quack up he looks to peaceful." Then the bus stops and the kid Tommy screams to his best friend tubbo waking quackity up. "What the fuck Tommy!" Quackity yells to him then remembers how jumpy I am at yelling. "Hey sorry Karl" he says after "I-it's f-fine. It's fine" I say giving a smile at the end sapnap tells me to sit with them so I do and hug them both. They both give me a kiss on my head. "I might tell my parents about us soon maybe tonight if it feels right!" I say smiling they look at each other a little hesitant but then they smile and kiss me again. " Ok but remember before you have your stuff packed and your window unlocked so you can escape if it gets to..." "yeah I know I started packing last night and I'll run to your house first thing" I say cutting sapnap off he smiles and we finally get to school. The school day flew by and I was finally home everything is going fine and then it's dinner. "Hey mom.. dad can we talk..? I asked not trying to be to quite. They look at me confused but nod. " so um I've been wanting to say this for awhile now but it never came out because I was to scared but um..." my mom cuts me off "honey what's wrong..? Your grades are still perfect wait... DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OMG HONEY IM SO PROUD OF YOU" my mom yells then my dad chimes in "good job son when can we meet her?" "Um... well not a girlfriend but I have two... boyfriends..." "you what..?" My mom says slightly angry and my dad just looks at me in disgust "Boyfriends.." I say cowarding a little bit realizing what about to happen I get up and slowly start to walk back "get over here Karl" my mother says I walk forward and get a harsh slap to the face " I won't have any f@gs in my house, go to your room now" I run but I don't get far until my father comes and starts chocking me yelling at me telling me it's not right not natural. it will never work out...

"KARL!" I wake up shaking and crying "I- I- I'm s-s-or-ry" I say while someone starts hugging me. "Hey you're here with me Sapnap and Quackity is next to you asleep we were cuddling and then had a bad dream it wasn't real you had a bad dream." He says rubbing circles into my back. "I-" "shh you don't need to say anything do you want Quack?" I nod my head while still shacking and crying trying to listen to his heart beat to calm down "what the fuck sapna- Karl hey Karl it's me Quackity what happened are you ok?" Q says with concern laced through his voice "I think he had a flashback to um... his parents.." "oh shi- hey Karl you're with me and Sapnap, you're parents aren't here and those bastards never will be here so just breathe with us ok" he says as I start breathing until I pass out from exhaustion

Sapnap POV
I woke up to Karl shaking and crying he was having another nightmare. This isn't healthy he has had like 3 this week. I might have to ask Puffy if he needs therapy. I snap out of my thoughts and wake him up "I- I- I'm s-s-or-ry" he said sobbing between words it broke my heart to see him like this. "Hey your here with me Sapnap and Quackity is next to you asleep we were cuddling us and then had a bad dream it wasn't real you had a bad dream." I'm rubbing circles into his back while trying to calm him down. "I-" "shh you don't need to say anything do you want Q..?" I ask knowing he does better with both of us comforting him. He nodded slightly so I shake Quackity until he's almost shoved off the bed. He wakes up and almost immediately helps Karl. I explained to him that he probably had another flash back to when he was living with his parents. He nodded still showing Karl a breathing exercise. Karl then falls asleep in his arms. We both sigh and I lay Karl down on the bed. "I'm going back to sleep night bubs" I say giving quackity a kiss. He looks at me shocked "does he usually do this" "mhm almost every night I'm going to ask him about therapy tomorrow" "WHY DONT I KNOW ABOUT THIS" quackity wisper shouts to me. I sigh again "can we pleases talk about this in the morning..?" I ask in total exhaustion "fine." He says and gives me a kiss we all fell asleep in a cuddle pile.
___________________________

Word count: 1030

This is um... really bad lol