Part 6| flowers

Sapnap POV

Karl mouthed that he would be back and right when he left Quackity started talking "I need a beer or 5" Quackity said jokingly but I didn't think of it as one "hey no you can't just do that you know that-" I get cut off by Quackity talking "come on I haven't been high or drunk in to long I swear I just need one beer please" he gives me his pout face. "You can have A beer when we go out with Dream and George tomorrow Ok?" he looks annoyed but nods
so I hold his hand to make him happy. After awhile Karl came back looking a little startled but we just brushed it off. "Can we go to the flower field after we get dressed please..?" He asked we both nod and rush home to get ready.

3rd person

     As they were all getting ready nothing really happened. Karl was still shaken up but that was about it. They all got ready fairly fast all of them wearing their usual outfits (their Minecraft skins) so they start to walk to the flower field. Right when we get there Karl starts to run in the flowers while Quackity flew above him Sapnap just laughed watching his partners dance with each other. He starts to run towards them and jumps on top of both of them .

      "Haha I got you!" Sapnap yells as they sit down Alex hugs them both with his wings around them. "Can we never leave" Karl asks with his adorable face he was giving me his adorable puppy eyes. "I wish" Sapnap and Quackity say in unison. This was where they had their 5th date when they decided to be a couple. They had so many good memories as with bad but all they thought about was where they were then that moment they were having watching the clouds pass by and the sun was close to setting but it was a gorgeous sunset. Sapnap starts to get hungry so they all decided to get pizza. They looked at the sunset for about 10 more minutes until they decided to go back home.

Karl POV

     We were about to start walking but then Quackity grabs me and Sapnap's hand and flies us home. "WHAT THE HONK QUACKITY!?!?" I yelled hoping he could hear me. "ITS FUN COME ON DONT BE SCARED!" He shouts back. He was right this was fun!

      When we get back we order the pizza. I grabbed a white monster energy drink and finished 5 minutes before the pizza so I sneak another one without them noticing. The pizza gets here and Sapnap gets 3 slices Quackity gets 3 also I just take a slice. I haven't eaten in awhile and the monster that I drank was not sitting well so I just took a slice. "Your eating more than that right?" Quackity asked me I shrugged not knowing if I should or not. "Karl you have to eat we've had a long weekend so far and you barely ate anything" I just stay quiet not that I didn't want to upset them so I got another slice. After 15 minutes I finished and they were on there last slice so I decided to go on the couch.

"Can I put a movie on" I asked from the couch "NO WAIIIIIIIIIIIT" Quackity says while running towards the couch. "BAD SOAP OPERA?!" I just laughed and nod as he leans into my chest after a couple more minutes sapnap goes on the other side of me. We start to cuddle until we all drift off to sleep

Today was a good day

___________________________

Just a quick chapter sorry if it's bad just a filler if this needs any TW please tell me I don't think it does but I don't want to cause any harm

Go eat drink sleep and have a good day!
-ferris