Chapter 11| 3am

TW: mentions of being drunk, fighting (tell me if I need more please)

Sapnap POV

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked after the kiss. "Mhm, which one?" Karl loved affection and would always love kisses, hugs, cuddles, anything he just loved it (not in a disgusting way)

We went to sit on the couch, and started cuddling again.I went onto Disney plus and picked out 'inside out'. While we were watching the movie we cried at the sad parts, but when the movie was over it was already 11:15.

"Is he going to be home soon..?" Karl asks obviously tired but he doesn't want to sleep. "Yeah he should be I'll call him ok?" I ask while pulling my phone out of my pocket and pressing on his contact and calling him it rings for awhile until 'hey it's Quackity sorry I'm busy right now I'll call you soon leave a voicemail if you want but I'm not going to listen to it bi- LANGUAGE!' And a beep, "hey Quackity you almost home bubs we miss you, please call me back love you" and I left the message. "What if he's hurt?" Karl mumbled under his breath but I could still hear him. "Oh hun no he's not hurt he's probably just working really hard, he'll be home soon" I kissed the top of his head, "wanna watch another movie while we wait?" "Mhm" we put on ratatouille and every once in awhile I would text Quackity and he never answered. "I need to go to the bathroom you don't need to pause the movie" Karl says getting up from the couch.

Karls POV
'hey it's Quackity sorry I'm busy right now I'll call you soon leave a voicemail if you want but I'm not going to listen to it bi- LANGUAGE!' I've heard that a total of 10 times in this bathroom. Why won't he answer. Is he hurt, dead, what if- "Karl you ok in there" I hear nick say through the door "I'm fine, sorry" I flush and walkout of the bathroom. "what time is it?" "Almost 12:30" "AND HE ISNT HOME YET?!" I'm about to cry again. I don't want him to be hurt I don't want him to leave us- why am I thinking about this now I could have stopped it before he- "what about the blood vines the egg what if he is now part of the egg army thing I don-" "Karl he's fine he's just a bit late" "A B-B-BIT L-LATE HE SAID HE'LL BE HOME HOURS AGO" I'm crying again... why am I so fucking weak "Karl I know your scared so am I we'll figure it out-"  "I  just miss him and he's not answering I'm sorry I yelled" I just I don't know what's wrong with me.

3rd POV

They've been trying to call him all night, Karl was passed out on Sapnap's lap around 2:30 and Sapnap was close to falling asleep until he heard buzzing come from his phone. It was 3:02 in the morning, Quackity finally decided to call back.

'heyyy babyyy~' Quackity said on the other side of the phone.
"Quackity holy shit are you ok"
'Yeahh babyyy I'm fine~.'
"Y-you're fucking drunk"
'Heh that and I'm high~'
"ITS 3 IN THE MORNING AND I JUST CALMED KARL DOWN QUACKITY"
"calm down~"
"LEFT YOU MULTIPLE MISSED CALLS AND NOW YOU FINALLY REPLY"
"b-bubs"
Karl woke up from Sapnap yelling into the phone but He didn't notice.
"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HIGH"
"I'm not hi-"
"YOU'RE NOT COMING HOME HIGH!"
"Sap-Sapnap where am I-"
"I'm calling bad you can stay there tonight"

"W-why can't Quackity come home..?"
"He just can't come on let's go to bed."

So they went upstairs to sleep but then Karl heard the door open from downstairs. He got out of Sapnap's hug, (he was dead asleep) and went downstairs to see who was there. "Q-q you're home!" Karl said running to his fiancé to tackle him in a hug. "H-hey Karl how have you been"
"um... I guess I'm fine, you were missing today and I thought you were hurt, BUT NOW YOUR HE-RE" he said yawning in the middle of some words. "C'mon lets go to sleep" Quackity said as he got a blanket from the back of the couch. He knew Sapnap didn't want to see him.
"Good-night Q"
"Good night Jacobs"

___________________________
That took longer than I thought sorry. It's not the best but yeah