Chapter 14|  convincing

Just adding some stuff to the end if you want to read:)

Phil's POV

"Techno I'm telling you the words changed in the book like the ink morphed into other words!"

"THATS IMPOSSIBLE THAT CAN'T-"

"Techno I'm telling you, I even saw him come out of a portal NOT EVEN A NEATHER PORTAL! He also had this stop watch looking thing that he had, it looked cracked but-"

"Phil just-"

"Techno I know what I'm saying you have to believe me I'm telling the truth- just lets go visit Dream he might understand."

"Your crazy but fine come on let's go find Dream" techno said getting his stuff to leave.

~time skip cause brain no work~

Techno POV

We get finally decided to call Dream to find out where he was.

"Where are you." I said not asking but demanding.

"W-what? One sec George. Why do you need to know?" He says from the other end. I can hear George in the background, but I'm not going to ask.

"Information on Karl. where are we meeting?"

"Dumb ass I can't meet you I'm in fucking prison ask Sam to visit me." Dream said like he was angry.

"Can two people visit you at a time?"

"ASK SAM DUMB ASS!" And then he hung up. Of course he did.

"Call Sam we have to see if two people can visit at a time." I told Phil on mg way to the prison.

~time skip again cause lazy~

We get to the prison and see a messy looking George walking out and- omg hell no.

"Hey Sam. Can we both visit Dream l we need to." I said he gives us the whole spiel.

We both get in the cell and we see him.

"Dream." I say

"Techno, Phil, let's talk.
_______________________________
Hey sorry for the really short chapter I just wanted to get something out.

I have spring break this week so I'll try to get a bunch of parts out this week:]

Go eat, drink water, take meds, whatever you need to do! I love you:]