Part 2| explanation

Procrastinating on school... yes

Quackitys POV

I couldn't sleep after Karl's little freak out thing. I still don't know how I didn't know about the nightmares. I know his parents were bad but enough for him to have nightmares every night. Why wouldn't they tell me about this. I see Karl start to wake up so I kiss his forehead until he turns around then I kiss him in the lips. He smiles into it and goes back to sleep. It was only 8 anyways. Then sapnap woke up and I kissed him until I asked him "so what the fuck happened" "can we not wake up to this quack I don't want to be in a bad mood." Sapnap said annoyed "BUT YOU HAVENT TOLD ME THIS FOR JOW LONG ATLEAST TELL ME HOW LoNG IT BEEN HAPPENING!!" "IDK DUDE HE JUST WAKES UP RANDOMLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ITS BEEN HAPPENING BEFORE YOU WENT TO "WORK" WITH JSHLATT!" I go silent by the name "look I'm sorry I brought him into this but-" shit he's looking at me I don't want him to notice my tears shit shit shit SHIT!

"G-g-guys I'm sorry please don't yell..." I run over to Karl not wanting to talk to sapnap anymore. "Hey Karl you don't have to cry it's ok we're not mad because of you, here can you breath with me in and out there you go" sapnap looks at me lovingly but I don't look back at him. Then we all start cuddling until about 10:30

Karl gets up and walks to the kitchen. "I'M GONNA MAKE SOME PANCAKES" he yelled getting ingredients out of the cupboard and fridge. Me and sapnap look at each other and run downstairs "hey let's take it easy for today" I say as he just looks at me "don't baby me please I'm fine just nightmares." He says "Yeah but every night it's not healthy just sit down for a bit please" I beg him trying to get him to cuddle. I'm clingy what can I say. He stares at me confused then to sapnap. "How did you- you told him" he said sounding like he was about to cry (again) "he asked" sapnap said. "Doesn't mean you just- did you tell him about it..?" He asked "karl you haven't told me about your dream before" he looks confused "but-" he just gives up and goes to me and cuddles with me then sapnap joins.

___________________________
Short chapter lol just wanted to keep going with this /my friend wants more angst so yeah anyways

Go get food and water and yeah love you<3