Part 8| what happened

TW: mentions of alcohol and being drunk yelling and cursing and accusations of cheating

George POV
"D-dream" I say in shock. W-was he cheating on me..? Then Karl disappeared like just vanished. "WHAT THE FUCK DREAM" I yelled I hate this why would he do this "G-gogy it isn't wha- oh shit" he trips while walking towards me. He's drunk. "DON'T GOGY ME WHAT HAPPENED WHERE THE HELL IS KARL?!" I yell again he just disappeared. "That bitch just did it again why did I apologize he is doing something behind my back." I can't believe him "BEHIND YOUR BACK YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME FIND YOUR OWN RIDE AND PLACE TO STAY TONIGHT IM DONE WITH YOU!" And like that I walk out.

Tears in my eyes a run to find Sapnap and Quackity. "K-Karl's gone" I say shaking. "What do you mean gone are you ok..?" Sapnap asks "let's find somewhere more quiet to talk."

3rd person
They walk out of the restaurant and make there way to Sapnap's truck. "So what happened?" Sapnap asks. "I was going into the bathroom because I didn't know why Dream kept going with Karl everywhere and so I followed and when I walk in I see Karl pinned on the wall by Dream and I ask what was happening then Karl just vanished if thin air." George explains. Sapnap and Quackity just stand there shocked. "WHERES KARL I NEED TO TALK TO HIM" Quackity yells wanting an explanation.

Just then Dream walks out of the restaurant. Quackity is about to run towards him but Sapnap gets there first. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU AND KARL BEEN UP TO AND WHERE THE FUCK DID KARL GO?" Sapnap yells demanding an answer. "Look man I'm drunk and tired and know your not going to believe me but I bumped into Karl and fell of him while apologizing when George came in and then Karl disappeared doing something so I don't fucking know where he is. Now my Uber is almost here so please just leave me alone." Dream explained. No one knows what the fuck is going on at this point.

Sapnap and Quackity just want to go home same with George so George drives them home. "See ya guys maybe Karl will show up soon." George yells pulling out of the driveway.

Karl's POV
I realize I'm at a beach and look around. Why does this keep happening to me. I want to go home. I want to be cuddled by them. I just want to be with them. I see some people playing volleyball I think. Is that.. Sapnap.? "SAPNAP CAN YOU HEAR ME" no response no one even looks at me. Why am I here..? After awhile of everything I get back it looks like it's about 6am I write everything down hoping I don't forget.

Sapnap's POV
I couldn't sleep... I was worried about Karl and confused did he cheat? Nonetheless I know Quackity is going to be hungover. He got drunk last night but it was fine. At around 6 am I hear something downstairs. I don't want to check so I just try shutting my eyes but it still didn't work.

After an hour later I hear pans and someone turning the stove on. I get suspicious and head down stairs. "K-Karl where the fuck have you been?" I say in my morning voice even though I didn't sleep. "AH- oh it's just you sap, sorry would you like some breakfast?" He asks completely avoiding by question. "After you tell me where you've been and if you were cheating on us?!" I say I need answers even if I have to force them. "C-cheating on you guys of course no why would I ever do that- I love you guys to much to do that I would never." He says walking towards me and giving me a hug from behind and kissing the back of my neck.

I loved it when he did this he always gave me affection. He knows it's my weakness. "H-hey stop!" I say laughing I already forgive him almost forgot about everything. "Why are you making breakfast?" I ask confused trying to think of any special occasions I missed. "I just know Quackity is going to have a hangover and I just wanted to make you guys breakfast because I love you!" I blush at his answer man I love him. "can you guys just shut the fuck up" Quackity says while walking down the stairs.

"Sorry!" Karl says still trying not to burn the eggs he's making. "Sorry duckling! Tylenol?" I ask knowing he must have a headache. "mhm yes please"

~time skip brought to you by having the tires~

Dreams POV
I wake up in a hotel..? (Trivago) shit what happened last night..? I remember going out with George, Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl but that's all. I sit up and start to remember how Karl disappeared. I try to think of what or who can help me figure what Karl's doing. Then it comes to me. I pick up my phone and dial (843) 864-2373 (fake number with kinda secret code ig..? If this is an actual number don't call it and annoy this person)

It rings about 3 times until the person answers. 'Hello' the person on the other side of the phone asks. "Hey um... I need that favor."

___________________________
So I'm if you want to figure out the phone number just go to key pad and look at the numbers it's not to creative but yeah.

Also I didn't get any confirmation from my friend that this was good because they can't be on there phone after 11 pm and yeah so if this is shit that's why:)

Anyways bye have a good day go to therapy and ye