Chapter 17| I don't know you

QUACKITY POV

I've been working on Las Nevada's for weeks and I'm so ready to get it started. I should probably tell Karl, Sapnap, and George but I really want it to be a surprise! They're going to love it and we'll be together again, and George will probably be asleep the whole time.

Besides the point, today Dream killed Tommy, which means Sam is probably pissed at him, which gives me a good reason to try and get him to let me kill him.

I get in a boat and start rowing. I have an idea on where he is but I could be wrong.

After awhile of rowing I get to the island and see Sam mourning Tommy's death. He made a grave and everything.

~time skip to like 3 days you know the lore stream stuff~

"What about kinoko?" George asked. I explained to him what my plans were for Las Nevadas and this was his response?! I'm working so hard on this and he asks about what ever the fuck Kinoko is.

"What- isn't that something bad made?" I ask, he shakes his head no.

"It's me, Sapnap, and Karl's county. Karl was supposed to tell you." He said back.

"I haven't talked to you guys since- what about El Rapids? Wh-"

"I don't know what to tell you- sorry I have to go- you should come around sometime."

I told him not to tell anyone about Las Nevadas and then he left.

"T-they made a country without me." I fall to my knees sobbing. "I had so many planes and they just- THEY SAID THEY'D LOVE ME FOREVER!" I scream knowing no one can here me, or so I thought.

"Excuse me sir what's wrong?" Karl asks me, why did he call me sir?

"Karl what- this is your fault you made me cry like this! YOU ASS HOLE" I scream again chocking on a sob.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you"