Chapter 16| New Home

Karl's POV

I'm back. I think this is my library. I get a clean book and start writing.

The Wild West

A story of a town that all came together to rid themselves of evil that terrorized them every day.

With only 1 casualty, it is thought to be a miracle they all came together for 1 goal.

I named the book 'The Wild West' and went to put it back where it should go and- no, no, NO. The egg is in here. No it's getting worse. I'm supposed to fix this, it's not working, WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!

I go outside and see that the egg is all over party island. I decide to keep writing.

Diary Entry:

I'm starting to see why the mysterious want to move the library makes sense.

It seems as though I have someone on my side looking after me.

All the more reason to try and get out of this are. Start a new...

And bring everyone I can with me along the way.

There has to be a future where we can all live in peace

Diary #

Which one is this- um

Diary #???

"KARL!!" I turn around and see Sapnap and um... I don't- BAD ITS BAD! They were running towards me. I get engulfed in a hug by Sapnap. "Mmm" I hummed. He was so warm and I almost fell asleep as he hugged me. "where were you? Why'd you leave Bad's house?" Sap asked while holding my cheek in his hand. " I um- remembered something I had to do, which was come here but- the egg got to it first heh"

"Karl, you have to tell me when you leave, I don't want you getting hu-"

"can we move?" I cut him off, not wanting to talk about it anymore. He looks  at me confused so I just repeat my question.

"I don't like the egg vines getting all over out house can we please move?"

" if you really want to but- we would have to talk with Q"

"Okay where is he?"he looks to bad and back at me.

"He's working." He sighed out.

"I can't live here anymore sap I- please can we go build a house and se can tell Q after please" I don't want sap or Q to get hurt same with everyone else. I can't watch anyone get hurt. I can't watch more people get hurt.

I didn't notice but I was crying, Sapnap told bad to leave for a bit. "Karl it's ok, we'll move where do you want to go?"

"Um, I think I saw a good place that we could build my library, MAYBE WE COULD MAKE A NEW COUNTRY" I say while escaping from Sapnap's grasp and dragging him to find bad and George. I don't want to leave George out because he's been through a lot with Dream.

~time skip~

We finally got somewhere and started building! It was so much fun. But Q wasn't there, kind of made me sad but that's ok! He'll come soon! He's just working with Sam! Right..?

"Karl you ok?" Sap cut off my train of thought.

"Mhm fine." I said and started building again.
_______________________________

I changed the last couple chapters and made Dream in prison because it's going to work better in the story.

Reminder go eat drink do school. Have a nice day. See ya