Part 5| library

TW: past abuse yelling I think that it

Karl POV

I ran into the library looking for a place to hide for just a little bit to breath maybe right stuff down. I get this old looking book it had a swirl on it like the real one on my hoodie. I grab a pen and hide in the basement of the basement "I knew this would come in use" I mumble while climbing down the ladder I start to bring my breath back to normal I start to write thing about my dream that I think wasn't a dream. And even if it is I remember something about it. After writing that I start to write about the effects it had and then "BAM" the door was slammed open. I start to freak out so I leave the book down there but after I climb one ladder I start to think more. I can't move shit what if who's up there wants to hurt me what do I do shit shit shit SHIT!

Quackity POV
I run in after sapnap broke the door where is he! We look everywhere until I hear sobbing from the basement. I run there forgetting to tell sapnap but I think he saw me. I run to Karl "hey babe hey look at me come on Karl I'm here your ok" he looks at me and puts his arms around my neck and legs around my waist while he's sobbing into the crook of my neck. Seeing him like this makes me start crying I rub circles into his back trying to calm him down (holy shit I am so touched starved) sapnap then comes down to see both crying. He sits down next to us and pulls us onto his lap. "I-I-I-I'm s-so s-so-or-r-ry" Karl finally gets out "h-hey shh it's ok your ok" I say sapnap is just keeping us protectively in his arms. "B-ut I can't even te-ll you what's-s wrong with m-me I can't tell you my-y nightmares because every ti-me I try-y I f-freak out" he says sniffing every once and awhile.

After about 1 hour of just cuddling Karl start to talk "my parents were um... very homophobic and abusivie and when I told them I was um.. dating you guys they didn't take it well and they... they hit me and then when I tried to leave they chocked me until I passed out... after that it was a blur but I know glass shattered on my leg and knifes got involved..." I look at him with concern that look at sap.

"Why didn't you tell us we're always here for you hun you don't have to go through that alone" I say realizing that when I told them about shlatt Karl had all of this going on... how could I be so selfish. We just cuddle a little more talking about how we can help Karl we all agreed he can go to puffy for help ( she going to be like a therapist in this so ye) we all get up and start to walk home.

Karl POV
On the way home dream grabs my wrist. "We need to talk now." I look at Sapnap and Quackity and mouth 'I'll be right back' and walk with him "What's up?" I ask "What are you doing" he asks but not as a question more as a demand. "What do you mean I was just walking out of the library..?" I say and he rushes to say "NO WHY WERE YOU MISSING YESTERDAY YOUR MESSING WITH MY SERVER WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I stood there I never liked yelling "I- I don't know what happened yesterday now can you please let me go I want to go with Sapnap and Quackity" I ask "NO! Tell me what you're doing" I don't know what to say I'm scared so I just freeze. "ANSWER ME" and as if in que "Dream you said you'd be back by now." There George is wearing one of dreams hoodies. "George why couldn't you just-" "oh hi Karl you ok..?" And like that dream let's go of my wrist. "I'm fine. Um I'm gonna go bye" I say running to find sap and Quackity.

Dreams POV
I was so close to finding out then George had to come and find me. I need to know what's happening. This is MY server no one can keep secrets from me.
~time skip~
It was around 2 in the morning and I snuck out. I went into Karl's library and went looking for something just anything to tell me what he was doing for hours yesterday. "FUCK THERES NOTHING HERE!!" I decided to just go home and think about it tomorrow.