Prologue

28 may 1960, Astrid Elizabeth Henry was born. Her parents left her with mer grandma as soon they could, and 4 years later they came back. But with a baby girl in her hands who Astrid knew as her little sister, Isabella. Her grandma (Elizabeth) took her in too, of course Astrid was trilled about finally have a real baby to play with in the garden instead of her now very boring dolls.

Her favorite thing was now to take care of her little Bella ever thought she was just 4, she helped with everything. Cooking, cleaning, of course Bella and how she loved baking.

Now 6 years later she was almost 10, her grandma came in thru the door. And to the little girls surprise there he was, Tommy. And so the baby caring stared again but this time with her little brother, she stilled loved it. Bella? Not so much. Magic helped, her grandma always told her.

Her being a witch was no secret! She loved watching the flowers grow in her hand as a little girl, still do.

As Astrid was home most of the time in her garden, she thought a lot. About her parents. Why they left her and her siblings to grandma. So she decided to ask her grandma, because that's where you find most of the answers to the big questions in life. Like why the world have different languages or maybe why we have toes.

So the next day she said to her grandma "where's my parents?". Her grandma looked at her with a surprised look and said "wouldn't you like to know" with that glint in her eyes. Astrid, who did not understand the joke just nodded.

"Well your parents left the Wizarding World to be muggles, they thought it was easier that way" the old lady said after a while with a sad smile.

Then she heard Tommy crying and left. Astrid was now left with even more confusion, but she didn't think more about it and want to her and her sister room.

***
Here she was on her 11 year old birthday with a very special letter in her hands. Her family, who was intensely watching her as she opened the letter all smiled. Even tommy who couldn't understand why he was smiling.

She read out loud and clear

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear miss Henry,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

"AHHH" the three girls squeaked while jumping up and down. Tommy looked at them and smiled, the now almost 2 year old loved smiling and Astrid loved it.

She was going to hogwarts!

A/N
And that was the first "chapter", please tell me what you think!
Love//Beata <3