011

TW: underage drinking ig

Me👇

Astrid drew for another 15 minutes, until Lily came with a drink

"No Lily, I don't like alcohol"

"Come on!"

"No"

"Okay then, more for me" Lily said and then swallowing the drink in a few seconds.

"We should dance" The ginger said to her best friend after a while.

Astrid only lifted a eyebrow before Lily stared dragging her towards the dance floor in the middle of the room, with at least 35 people already on.

The girls laughed and danced meanwhile the marauders were watching with smiles on their faces.

"Have you ever seen Astrid dance at a party?" Remus asked his friends.

"No" they all said chuckling slightly.

"I think she looks really pretty" Peter told them.

"Slow down Romeo, she's James" Sirius black said as everyone laughed.

"I think she looks pretty too wormtail" The werewolf supported the short boy.

"...yeah, she's beautiful" James spoke up.

The boys just nodded and continued to laughed together.

Astrid had loosen up a bit after the dance off with Lily, resulting in her now being very drunk. For the first time.

She was dancing and singing along with the music having the time of her life.

James potter were in a similar situation but with Sirius black.

Astrid and James both drunk saw each other.

Some kind of force came over them both and they just stared to walk towards each other.

They just were there staring at one another. "Come" James said as he took Astrids hand running out from the party into the dark corridors of Hogwarts, seeing a few couples snogging and some friends trying to gossip. Astrid didn't know why she followed James outside when it was raining a lot in middle of night but still walk behind him, still holding his hand and hav butterflies in her stomach.

They ran and danced in the rain fully soaked with alcohol letting them feel free and not awkward.

James led then to the shed, their shed. They went to the puppies and cuddled up with them, Astrids head resting on the boys shoulder while the doggy mom had her head on Astrids lap. They had three pups in each lap and a blanket over both the puppies, mom and their bodies, trying to warm up.

"20 questions?" Suggested Astrid, James nodded.

" okay.. favorite color?" The girl decided to ask.

"Ummm, brown." James answered.

"Why?"   "Your eyes"

"Huh?"

"Astrid your eyes, they are the most beautiful thing ever so your eye color. Brown" James explained seriously.

The girl chuckled, "you James Potter, is extremely cocky" pointing at him. Her smile soon and slowly vanished.

"Well you are beautiful" she then said tiredly.

James looked at her surprised but seen she had fallen asleep. He smiled softly and brushed some hair out her face, him soon too falling asleep. His last words of the day being "I love you". The sleeping girl didn't hear it but it meant something to him still.

A/N

Sooo I'm back with another shit chapter as always :D

THANK U ALL FOR READING <3

Love//Beata<3