008

Yet another chapter! Sorry for the last chapter, it was shit. -_-

•••

It was hard to keep up with all the school work but she managed.

Astrid had found a shed on the school grounds that she currently was doing homework in, transfiguration homework to be exact.

The shed had two rooms, one room with a little table and a dusty old love seat -where she sat- and the other was a room full of covered furniture. There was probably some spiders too.

_

Running away was the only thing he could do in this situation so he did. Running out of the castle seeing something, somewhere to hide in James eyes.

After pranking McGonagall she was quite angry. So James decided to run instead of needing to listen to Minnie for 40 minutes going on about not pranking blablabla rude blablabla something something.

He found a little shed, probably some weird place to keep things they couldn't have in the school.

_

Astrid POV•

I just sat there like I have for the last 20 minutes, I tend to think a lot when I'm alone.

I mean I'm a dumb teen girl, and I really need a hug.

I heard something from the door to the shed, I looked up and I saw him.

Why was he everywhere!

"go" I said

He hadn't noticed me sitting there so he jumped when he heard me.

"No can do" he said sitting down breathing like he had just got away from a running competition.

"Why are you here?" I asked looking at the boy who has now closed his eyes tying to rest.

"This is my shed you know" I said again after he didn't answer.

"Didn't see your name on it, it's a cute shed. I like it".

"I found it first"

Just as he was about to answer with some cocky remark, there was a whimper sound from the room.

We looked at each other with panicked looks.

"We'll come on" I said getting up from the love seat.

He just followed without saying anything.

As I slowly took the dusty handle of the door the sound stared again.

I went in but turned around to close the door.

I went to look at James but he was in some statue mode not moving at all looking at something.

"What is it, is it-" I now saw them.

It was a dog...

...And 6 puppies.

The pups looked like they were just a few hours old and was feeding on their mom.

After a few minutes of us just staring I realized that we were going to help them. Of course we were.

James pov•

They were so small.

How could something be so small.

I wonder if Sirius looked like that if he a a child and an animagus. Haha, I'm so funny.

I watched Astrid go to the mom petting her and asking for permission to touch the puppies.

The mom just lays there calmly so Astrid was about to touch them but then said "we'll come on you dummy, we need to help them!".

RIGHT!

I went forward and looked at the mom for confirmation. The mom didn't seem to care so me and Astrid took three pups in both our laps.

Astrid takes of her sweater?!

"What are you doing?" I asks.

"They are probably cold! I need to get them warm" she answers.

"RIGHT!" She looks at me sterly. I clear my throat "I mean, ...right".

No ones POV•

Astrid had her sweater over the puppies now and James had his on the mom.

They seemed fine and the pair decided to give the mom food. So they slowly -trying not to wake the pups- went out of the shed basically running to the kitchens.

"Okay you find lots of food and I take blankets and stuff, and remember. Don't tell anyone at all." Astrid momed the potter.

Jame just nodded and went straight to the kitchen while Astrid went to the gryffindor common room.

***

Astrid and James had now feed the mom and heated them all.

They had made a cute little place for them with lots of hand made blankets and sausages for the mom.

"We need to name them! Or at least the mom" James came up with an idea.

"Nea" Astrid said looking at the mom. "Shes a nea"

"Yeah" James answered calmly.

"We can name the puppies when they're older"

***

The new dog mom and dad was now going to bed after taking care and cuddling puppies since 5 in the afternoon.

"See you there tomorrow" Astrid said to James when they were about to go into there different bedrooms.

"Yeah. Thank you for today"

Suddenly Astrid flew into James arms hugging him.

She didn't know why but she had to hug him.

"Good night... James" Astrid said as she turned around and walking up the stairs.

While James freaked out.

She hugged him!

She touched him willingly!

SHE CALLED HIM JAMES!

That night James went into his dorm with the biggest smile, seeing his three friends past out.

While in the girls dorm Lily Evans was lecturing her best friend for worrying about her.

•••

A/N

I really like this chapter. Hope you did too.

Thank you for reading!!

Love you all

Love// Beata <3