004

Hogwarts, my second home

As the six stepped of the train with happy smiles. Sirius black said" i guess we're back then, yeez 5th year. Only three left"

That got Astrid a lot more scared knowing someday she got to leave it. She will miss professor McGonagall to death.

Her and McGonagall had gotten a bond, after her favorite boy James gotten a crush on the girl a few months into first year and was sure they would end up getting married. She shipped them, as the kids would say.

***
The group on teenagers walk in to the great hall with big smiles plastered on their faces, basically running together towards the gryffindor table. Lily and Astrid holding each other's hands, Remus and Sirius too! Wolfstar was something the girls shipped, McGonagall to if you wondered. It was actually Minerva who came up with the name.

When the years 2-7 were settled, the door opened and in came a lot of first years, McGonagall in the front walking with confidence. When she was at the front the pulled out a list and said "when I call you're name you will come forward and I will put the sorting hat on your head", all the first years nodded nervously.

"Brown, William"

"RAVENCLAW"

...

Astrid clapped as loud she could for all the first years, very excited for them. While James watched her I awe.

"Prongs mate, you okay? You been staring at her since sorting stared" Sirius said to his best friend with a knowing smirk. "Sirius, of course he's okay! I mean he has done this since second year" Remus said before James could say anything, "True" Peter said quickly after Remus statement. James just smiled and continued to look at the most beautiful girl in the world, at least he would say.

"Henry, Isabella" McGonagalls voice said coursing them to get quiet.

"That's my little sister" Astrid whisperers to the group.

After a few minutes the hat screams

"HUFFLEPUFF"

Astrid jumped up from her place and screamed "MY LITTLE SISTER IS A HUFFLEPUFF B**CHES!"

"Thank you ms Henry for that statement" Dumbledore said with that glint in his eyes.

Astrid just smiled proudly, annnnnndddd you guessed it James potter was staring at her with loving eyes and grinning ear to ear whispering to his best mate "she's amazing, right padfoot?" And Sirius replied back "sure, I guess."

James of course didn't hear that because he was very focused on 'the love of his life' running over to the hufflepuff table hugging the life out of her sister with a big smile.

His thoughts about her got cut of rudely by the headmaster saying: "let the feast begin".

Huh did he really miss his boring speech because looking at his love? Well yes. Had he done that over 100 times before, in classes and all. Also yes. Did he care. No.

***
Astrids POV•

Me and Lily were walking hand but now seeing the fat lady or Ophelia, her real name. I insisted not calling her fat lady so that's what I call her, her real name.

"Hi Ophelia!" I said to the painting. "Oh hello dear, nice to see you again! I missed our talks over the summer" Ophelia said back. "Me too!"
"You kno-" "okay okay we get it but I need sleep so I can study tomorrow so, *password*" Lily interrupts her. The painting opens and we walked in.

***

Now we were in our dorm, Lily and I have one but we share it with Marlene McKinnon but she basically just sleep in her friends dorms so me and Lily don't see much of her.

I changed to my pjs and sat in my bed reading a book, eating a lollipop. After an hour I washed my teeth. Getting in to bed again. Falling asleep after a few minutes.

•••

A/N

Here's another chapter :)

Also I changed the front pic of the book! I hope you like it!

Almost got 200 reads. Which is a lot(for me) and I want to thank you for reading yet again.

See you soon!

Love//Beata<3