010

👆me when I finally post a chapter

Btw the music I add is what I listen to when I write the chapter :)

Back with a new chapter, hope you like it and thank you for reading again
(As usual I'm late with it :D )

Back with a new chapter, hope you like it and thank you for reading again (As usual I'm late with it :D )

•••

It was a normal morning of brushing her teeth,  forgetting to make the bed, getting dressed, eating breakfast before everyone else, reading and lastly making the forgotten bed.

'Huh I actually remember today' The Henry girl though after making it.

Today, she wore the normal uniform. As she did any other day, really not that special.

But.

It was Wednesday, meaning it was soon Friday.

Which means party.

Party means not quiet.

Not quiet means no studying.

Yeah, Astrid was not excited for 'the marauders party' they did every year.

Lily would always drag her there anyways and she would just read in a corner trying to avoid everything and everyone.

Time skip: Friday morning•

Victoria weasley loved Astrid.

Astrid was basically her big sister. When she thought about it Astrid was basically the mom of hogwarts...

So this is why Victoria found herself running towards the great hall where Astrid and Lily sat enjoying their breakfast, probably talking about school or the party later today.

Astrids POV•

Me and Lily walked down the halls towards the great hall.

"Lily do I have to go to the party, I heard this year it's not only gryffindors and we could die from all the social things!"

"Nope you're coming A"

"But-"

"No buts, you need this! You been stressing enough. You need some fun. Who knows, you maybe will snog Potter or something like that" Lily cut me off.

I was about to argue but we were at the door to the hall.

I just sighed and sat down at the Gryffindor table taking some toast and juice.

I heard a loud sound from the door and looked over seeing Victoria weasley running with clothes in her arms with a panicked look.

"Astrid!" She called me.

I walked over with a worried look. Everyone was actually not staring because they were quite used to this.

"What is it Vic?" I asked looking to the clothes and then back at her.

"Outfit... help" she said out of breath because of the running.

I just smiled and stared looking through all the clothes and then giving her some cute blue sun dress for the party.

She thanked me and then asked "what are you wearing" looking at the dress dreamily.

"I don't know, not really excited for the party you know" I answered.

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN EVERYTHING" James screams in the background but we just ignored him.

"You should wear that white  mini silk dress thing" Victoria said excitedly.

".. I don't know, don't you think it's a bit.. revealing?" I asked thinking about the dress.

"No! It's beautiful and revealing. You know, ... sexy"

"I'm i really talking about a 13 year old about sexy dresses"

"Yup"

***

I ended up wearing the white dress.

It was late and I was like 15 minutes late to the party.

I had my sketchbook and pencil to draw when I got bored.

I walked down the stairs looking at all the drinking teens. The marauders had some spell on the alcohol so only 15+ could drink.

I sat down in some couch that wasn't taken with a snogging couple.

I decided to draw my granny when she was young. We have this picture of her home.

 We have this picture of her home

She is beautiful.

•••

A/n

YET ANOTHER BORING CHAPTER:D

I was in a car in like 9 hours yesterday...

Sorry for the wait but here's the shitty chapter

THANK U FOR OVER 800 READS! Ily all

Love//Beata