012

Never thought I would continue this but here we are... so hello again :)
Thank you for reading

Astrid woke up in the shed the next morning beside a sleeping James potter

Astrid woke up in the shed the next morning beside a sleeping James potter. By her surprise her hand reached out to the boys face and almost touched it. In the last second she hesitated and just realized what she was doing. Astrids hand quickly down on the floor.

Just now she looked around her seeing the old tree walls. Her eyes wandered to where she laid. Still in the dress from yesterday and with puppies and a dog all around her. There was also James, he just sat there absolutely sleeping, small sounds coming from his breathing.

"Your lucky it's Saturday" Astrid whispered slowly knowing she wouldn't get an answer. "Oh well you have slept enough" she said again loudly this time trying to wake him up.

Displeased the boy finally said "5 more minutes mom" still half asleep.

"Merlin potter! Wake up and I'm not your mom!" This seemed to wake up the boy and he quickly sat up straight. Then after seeing it was Astrid he smiled and chuckled.

"Morning darling, very lovely morning. Don't you think?" He looked at her standing figure and her annoyed face. "Yes, darling. VERY lovely morning" she replied sarcastically.

Astrid then decided to take James jacket and cover her shoulders with it. The oversized clothing on her made James smirk like a crazy man. "You look cute" he decided to say after a few seconds, as soon as the words cute left his mouth Astrid became a red mess. James open slightly in surprise of the gesture as he was used to her not being bothered by his compliments.

As soon Astrid saw the boys surprised face she quickly straighten her back and started walking towards the sheds door. Just as she was about to open the door she turned back and looked at James with a crooked smile, but then went outside and walked towards the huge castle.

Suddenly she heard a scream like sound coming from the shed, back in the shed James Potter was jumping around and screaming happily. The girl just shook her head and continued to walk while the sound of the boy became quieter and quieter behind her.

The few days Astrid had spent doing schoolwork and hanging in the shed when she could, occasionally James would be there too and they would talk about their classes and friends. Over the month they both had gotten plenty of stories about each other's family's. Astrid especially liked hearing how happy James voice was when he talked about his mom.

That was the next few months but soon the first snow came and Astrid had come to realize something.

A/N

There we go!! I'm back and so is this story. Sorry for the short chapter btw. A HUGE thank you for everyone who has voted, commented or read. Over 9k people right now has read my previous chapters and that's just insane. Thank you again.

Love//Beata <3