002

A/N How the hell did this weird book get 48 reads? Thank you all so much! Now with the chapter <3
(After James had asked out Astrid 4 times they went to different stores)

"WAKE UP!" Astrid screamed to her sleeping little sister and after a few minutes later a tired Bella came down the stairs mumbling something under her breath.

It was the first of September, first day of school or more like spending the day in a train soon after hearing the same speech Dumbledore always bore the older years with. But this year was different, because her sister was going to Hogwarts.

"When did you get so old? She asked her little sister with a smirk. "10 of July, that's when I became 11 so" Bella replied with sass. "Good morning to you to sis"

***

"Okay we are going now grandma" the girl said as their grandma still hugged them. "We need to go now" Bella said, grandma still hugging them. "Gran we will see each other at Christmas" Astrid tries. Elizabeth pulled away now after 10 minutes," okay now Astrid take care of your sister as for you Isabella I know you like Mischief but please stay out of trouble! Oh and Astrid I have some letters for you about tutoring the younger years" she said as she pulled out almost 20 letters out of her big bag. You see Astrid Henry had took quite a likening to younger years and her loving spending time with them like offering tutoring.

"BYE LOVE YOU" the girls said at the same time walking away from their grandma and Tommy, walking on to the train.

"Are you sure you don't want to sit with me Bells?" Astrid asked her younger sister with worrying voice. "No we talked about this. I need friend and socialize with kids my own age "

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Absolutely sure?"

"Yes"

"Double sure?"

"Yes"

"Trip-"

"YES! Astrid Elizabeth Henry I will be fine! I swear sometimes you as bad as grandma" the younger girl said. "I'm not as bad as grandma!" Astrid said as Bella walked away from her. She sighed, 'her little sister was growing up and she was like a overthinking mom. No Astrid you are not a mom, you're like 15'

Suddenly a voice interrupted her thinking,"Hey A". Lily Evans, muggleborn witch, her best friend, redhead said to Astrid. "LILY" Astrid screamed as she jumped into the girl arms. They found a compartment and sat now holding hands, talking about their summers.

After a while Lily said "so how is potter?", lily loves to play matchmaker and apparently their ship name was Jas (full credit to the person who helped me with this, thank you). "I don't know lily, you literally asks this every year and I still don't know!" Astrid responded remembering all the other times Lily had asked her that. Lily looked at her with a smirk and said "I know you're going to know someday!!" And then burst out laughing. While Astrid rolled her eyes and took her sketch book out from her bag and stared drawing, (*picture above*) lily just fell asleep after a few minutes.

A/N

Its like six in the morning when I publish this, and guess what? I haven't slept at all.

Idk why but I write quite short chapters. Would you guys want for me to write short chapters like this and update more frequently or do longer chapters? If you choose the long ones it will take more time though. Idk, let me know what you guys think.

Do you like the book so far?

Love//Beata <3