001

5 years later

It was the summer before Astrids 5 year, 10 July to be exact. Astrid, who got up from bed at 5 in the morning was now baking a cake. For her Bella, it was her 11th birthday and Astrid was as excited you could be. Bella loved hearing about Hogwarts from her bigger sister, mostly about the quidditch not the lessons.Astrid who never took a liking to the sport, liked the lessons more.

The girls shared a bedroom and you could clearly see which side is who's. Astrid had books everywhere, no posters, it was clean most of the time and she had a box with letters from her friends (she liked saving things). Bella's side was a mess, almost every wall was full with quidditch posters and photos of her family, it was a mess but she liked it so no tidying. That was apparently a rule.

Astrid as the oldest, is often the mom. She has taken care of both Tommy and Bella since they were just babies.

Isabella or Bella, is the middle child and has always loved muggle and wizading sports. Especially Quidditch.

Tommy, youngest 3 years old, likes his food and stuffed animals. Can you really blame him?

***

"Good morning", Astrid said as soon she saw her grandma come down the stairs. "Good morning darling" her grandma said back with a smile and hugged her. "What are you baking now?" "Chocolate cake!", you see Astrid has always baked the birthday cakes for her siblings since she was 4.

"Hello?" a voice said from upstairs said, Bella. The two women quickly got in their places and screamed together "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to the girl. Bella's smile got bigger and bigger as she hugged the two.

***
About an hour later they had eaten the cake and opened all the gifts. "So what are we going to do n-" suddenly a bang sound came from outside the window. Astrid hurried now to the window and opened it, outside was an owl with a letter in its mouth. Bella hurried outside and took the letter while Astrid feed the owl with a piece of cake. Soon after it was okay and it flew away.

She went in and saw her sister with the letter open."well?" "... IM GOING TO HOGWARTS!!" "AHHH".

***

I was a week left of summer break they were going to diagon alley for school supplies as it was Bella's first year she was a little excited.

"COME ON!!!" The younger girl screamed

"I'm coming Bells I just need to feed Tommy here" she pointed at the confused toddler

"You girls go, I can feed him this morning Astrid" grandma said sternly

And so they were our of the little house, they knew better then to say no to their grandma.
So they stared walking hand in hand talking about hogwarts.

Soon they were at the muggle bus station waiting on the bus taking them to muggle London, they lived on the country side. About 40 minutes later they walked out of the quiet bus out in the busy London, waved after the bus and soon enough they were at diagon alley.

"So where should we go first?" Astrid asked her little sister. Just as Bella was about to reply someone suddenly screamed.

"ASTRID MY LOVE"

James potter.

Bella turned around in confusion while Astrid just face palmed.
"Uhh hi" Bella said with eyebrows raised then whispered harshly to her sister "who is this!? When I asked you said you didn't have a boyfriend?!"Astrid just as harshly said back"he's not my boyfriend this is-" "James potter, nice to meet you!" The boy said with a big smile." Sooo how do you know my sister?" Bella suddenly asked him. "Sister? My love I didn't know you had a sibling"

"JAMES! Why are you running away now" Emma potter James younger sister said not seeing the people looking at them. " well dear sister this is Astrid Henry, the love of my life!" He pointed at Astrid. Emma looked at her and said "so you're the girl my brother haven't shut up about since his first year?" Astrid looked at James sister with an uncomfortable look and said "I suppose"

Then the two burst out laughing while James and Bella looked at each other with confused looks.

A/N

Hi thank you for 18 reads! I never know what to write so I just write something. I don't really like this chapter at all but thank you for reading

Love //Beata <3