006

A/N this has 300 reads...? I'm so confused. Lol

Astrids POV•

I know I should probably go to sleep. I mean it's school tomorrow and I shouldn't go to the kitchens.

I promised the elf's to come with chocolate when I get back from summer break, and I don't break my promises so here I am 11 o'clock running into the picture of a pear.

"Hi elves! I'm back. You kno-" I turn around after closing the portrait and there he is, James.

"Hey" he says " why are you here?" He continues.

I just continue to stare at him not really excepting someone to be there.

That went one for 3 minutes of just staring at each other with very confused looks.

But someone suddenly cleared their throat, I turned around seeing three boys.

Remus, Peter and Sirius. Oh no.

"Hi! I mean hey. Um why are you all here?" I asked them. "I could ask you the same question" Remus said. "I was going to give the house elves chocolate, I promised them that's I would last year" I answered.

"Why were you staring at prongsie then?...mrs prongs?" Sirius asked with a smirk.

"I didn't stare!"

"Sure, sure." Siri said still smirking.

"Why are you here then?" I asked Remus ignoring Sirius.

"Just chilling really. Well James were baking" Remus said answering my question with a small smile.

"What are you baking" I directed the question at James, wanting to know what he was doing.

"I don't know yet. I was just looking at this book thing. I don't get it" James answers pointing to the cooking book. "There's no baking things! Only like meatballs!" He basically screamed frustrated.

"Maybe because that's a cooking book, not a banking book." I said sarcastically back.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" he said finally understanding what he did wrong.

No ones POV•

A excited voice said "ms Henry!"

"Ebby!" Astrid said equally as excited.

They hugged and Astrid gave the house elf 4 boxes of chocolate and said, "why don't you go to your little friends and you all share some chocolate while I go and talk to the boys?".

Ebby just nodded and disappeared.

Astrid turned around to the 4 boys looking confused at the girl. "So! James want some help with the baking?" The girl said.

"Eh- yeah yeah, sure. Love" James said finally realizing that he was talking to Astrid, his love.

Astrid didn't say anything more but got out a little book from her pocket and looked thru it and after a started while smiling looking at a recipe.

James couldn't say anything at all as the girl went into baking without the boy, living in her own world. Cracking eggs, pouring sugar and flour.

After about 30 minutes it was almost midnight and the boys were all almost asleep on the little couch they all put in the kitchens in 3 year.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" A women's voice woke the group up.

As they woke up they were meet with an amazing smell of chocolate and cinnamon.

" I know is to much but cinnamon bus and warm chocolate is good so" Astrid said when she noticed the boys faces of confusion.

"Why didn't you tell us you could bake?" Sirius said after a while.

"You never asked I guess"

That was the night. 4 friends, one in love, eating the amazing sweet buns Astrid baked and drinking warm chocolate. At 2 in the morning after lots of laughs they went to their common room. Getting the sleep they needed.

James potter got the best sleep he had for a while.

A/N I know this was a boring chapter but it will be needed in the future!

Thank you for reading!!!!!!

Love//Beata<3