Sneak peek

HALT!!! This book contains Guy on Guy action. If you do not like that type of thing Do not read any further. Instead go read "A Fateful Love" another book I have posted maybe you'd like that.

Trent stop being such a tease an fuck me already I yelled. Trent had been teasing since he started pleasuring me with his fingers furiously fucking me but never letting me cum. Just thinking about how his fingers were going in and out of me had me in daze.That's when a blow to my ass caused me to yelp in pain but shiver in pleasure as well.

One more time Chris please I purred. No this is punishment for talking back, me and Trent are the bosses understood. I nodded my head and bit my lip. I glanced down at Trent under me and then behind me, Chris. That's when Chris's grip on my hips tightened "OK Trent she's ready see. Then Chris slipped his hand between us and grabbed Trent's cock and dragged the tip through my folds to my entry were my desire was dripping.

Trent nodded his head "get the lube Chris I can't wait another minute to be inside her tight pussy". Chris agreed and got the lube then he was behind me again and spreading my cheeks . Then I felt the coldness of gel getting rubbed into my hole. Then Chris and Trent positioned their cocks at both of my entrances, and without warning slammed into me.

We all let out a long moan that's when they started slamming in and out of me. Trent shoving in and Chris pulling out it went on like that for what seemed like hours but was only minutes. Then they switched positions Chris under me and Trent behind slamming into me once again.

The barrier between my pussy and ass felt super thin because I felt both of their cocks rubbing against it. Then Trent and Chris leant over me and smashed their lips together. The sight of them kissing turned me on til no end. Then they started focusing on the task at hand.

And boy were they determined to make me cum. Trent started making circular motions in my ass while Chris took his thick cock out and smeared his pre-cum against my clit and pussy lips.Then pushed back in groaning,"you are so tight it feels like a fist squeezing me". I know right Trent called out when he started fucking me vigiouroulsy.

Slamming back on him bringing Chris deeper and closer to me. I felt like I was going to explode any moment now."I'm gonna cum" Trent yelled! Me to I responded that's when I went over the edge, my pussy and ass contractin I heard Chris and Trent groaning, then after a second or two I felt warm cum seeping out of my ass to my pussy.

Then Trent pulled out and rolled over, that's when Chris flipped me over onto my stomach and rapped my legs around him pounding into me furiously trying to reach his climax and prolonging mine. But by the time he did I had cum again feeling boneless,stretched, and sleepy. So that's what I did, drift off to sleep with Chris on one side spooning me while Trent had his arm over both of our waists.

A/N
Okay so that was my first sex scene with a bi couple. I hope I pleazed u guys wit this new book of mine. I'll update when I get at least 50 reads and 10 votes. I just finished chapter one so hurry and finish. voting Go an check out my other book "A Fateful Love".

Until next time my lil 2 four 1's