Chapter 7

Today was the day of the big charity event and Trent, Chris, and I were currently shopping for a dress.

An it was a disaster I had tried on what seemed like a thousand dresses and was trying on another as we speak."Trent babe I think we should just find another store" I yelled as I was trying on the next dress which was a peach one shoulder sparkly dress.

"Nonsense I had a dream about this store" he called back. I sighed Trent couldn't have picked this out. Only Chris had a flamboyant style like this. An he just so happened to pop his head in but I was still surprised none the less.

"Chris close the door someone could see me" I hissed scrambling to cover myself because when he was coming in I had the dress half way up my waist. An just as I said that a group of women walked by some pausing and glancing in. "Close the door" I whispered yelled still taking in the consideration that I was in a store.

"My pleasure" he said coming in and closing the door when he should have stepped out. I sighed going back to the task at hand trying to pull the dress up past my wide hips but failing miserably I huffed.

"Here let me help" Chris said while coming behind his minty breath in my ear. His hands slid down my shoulders tweeking my nipples on his discent causing me to inhale and he pulls the offending dress up and past my hips sliding the strap over my shoulder.

An pulling the zipper on the side up. An there we go he said with a bit more pep and squeezing my ass. That sure did snap me out my reverie "huh" I said a bit dazed.

"The dress" he said nodding his head toward the mirror smirking at how much he had affected me. "Oh yeah the dress" I said turning around toward the mirror. Oh wow it looked stunning it was form fitting a bit tight but that could be fixed by going up a size, it showed a bit of the girls but not to much, there was a slit up the side showing my leg.

Only thing was the color but other than that this was the one. I turned toward Chris surprisingly "I love it" I said while sliding my hands down it but do they have it in black? His smile widened "yes and I'll get for you".

Before he could leave out I told him to get a size bigger as well and he nodded. He had gotten what I had requested and instead of going through the same tedious routine as before I told him I could do it this time. I slid the dress up my frame zipping the side up and stepping out the dressing room so they both could see it.

"Wow you look....." Trent said trailing off his eyes roaming my body. "Marvelous, fantastic, stunning" I said twirling a bit with a smile. "That also but..... Radiant is more of the word I was thinking" he said.

"I totally agree brother" Chris said nodding his head. "Alright we have the dress let's hurry and pay and get home I need to shower and get ready" I said scurrying into the dress room to get changed to into my regular clothes. When I got out I headed toward the counter were the guys were at taking out my credit card.

When i got there the cashier woman was giggling and laughing at whatever the guys were saying. So I walk quickier and when I get there I snuggle up between them. An when she sees that her giggle is cut short her soft navy blue eyes hardens.

"An who might this lady be .... Your mother perhaps" she said with extra sugar in her voice. I deadpanned "no I'm their girlfriend" I said while handing her my credit card. "An what does our girlfriend think she's doing" Trent said taking back the credit card and handing her his.

"Uuuuhh your girlfriend was about to pay for her dress with the money her bosses pay her" I said. "Yeah we paid you to spend your money on your own time so let us treat you" Chris said. But they both gave me the most adorablest puppy dog eyes in the world. I sighed "alright fine go ahead and pay but I'm buying the heels".