Chapter 12

Monday

I froze as soon as I heard her name and I guess I was frozen for a couple minutes to long because I didn't hear the buzzer for the guys and I sure as hell didn't hear the door open to their office. I finally snapped out of my daze when I heard Chris's voice.

"Kacey what's the matter why.... April? Chris said looking at her."

" Chrissy poo I missed you she said walking to him and hugging him."

My eyes widened and my fists balled up. I took a deep breath calming myself.

He pushed her away "What are you doing here April Chris asked shutting down his eyes void of emotion."

" Chrissy poo don't be like that she said pouting. He just stared at her. I missed you and Trent alright she said looking at the ground. An I wanted to take you out to lunch to catch up on what you both had been up to she said looking up at him."

"Sure Chris said shrugging his shoulders."

"Really? She said perking up."

It felt like he had stabbed me with a sword with that one word. "What's taking you t- April? Trent said looking surprised."

" Trent I was just telling April we'd goto lunch with her to catch up Chris said looking at him."

I couldn't see his face but by the sound of his voice he was up to no good.

"Trent smiled sure he said."

Yup they were up to something. "Oh goody I heard about this new restraunt they're sushi is to die for April said beaming."

"Kacey get your purse we're going to lunch with  April."

I shook my head o geez I knew it.

"Wait I don't understand why does she need to go April asked."

" Well it wouldn't look good going to some restraunt with our ex and our girlfriend wasn't there right Trent said looking at her."

"G-g-girlfriend? She said looking crestfallen for a few seconds then whipping a glare my way. I cocked my eyebrow at her. Hmm alright can we leave now then April said her voice light."

"Yes we may Chris said."

When we got to the restraunt it was packed but on the way their we found out that April booked a booth just in case that they did say yes. We were seated the guys sitting on both sides of me.

I ordered the swiss cheese burger with a side of fries. Chris ordered a Grilled Chicken sand which with some fries. Trent ordered an American burger with a side of fries. An April ordered some type of salad.

Once our orders were taken we say in silence for all of about two seconds.

"So what have you been up to April Chris asked."

"Well I started that fashion line I was telling you both about,and its actually booming. Just hosted an event were they wore my clothes it was very exciting she said. What about you guys she asked."

"Umm well as you can see we started dating Kacey. We just opened two more factories ,one in Ohio and New York. We donated money in a charity event you know same old same old Chris said."

" Mhmm that sounds good oh do you guys still talk to Preston she asked."

"Yeah he went on another trip with Oliva,their suppose to be back in a couple of days Trent said informing her."

" Wow he must be serious about her- she broke off into a fit of giggles remember that one time when he was on that date with what's her name Vivca or Victoria I think.

Two for one #Wattys2015 [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara