Chapter 1

I glanced at the mini mirror on the desk checking my self out. A 5'5 chocolate eyed, brunette with blonde on the tips, dressed in a pale yellow silk blouse,black pencil skirt, and black heels. I was absolutely dressed to kill to bad I couldn't use that to my advantage with my bosses. It was considered unprofessional and then my whole conscious came into play as well. With me not wanting one but both of my bosses to bend me over and fuck me raw, but hey tomato tamoto right.

And yeah that was my whole dilemma, and I know what your thinking well poor Kacey Gilgan. But that's what had me sitting between my two Adonises now waiting for my punishment. I first glanced at Trent taking in his profile. Salivating a bit as I saw him run his hand through his dark brown hair, his deep green eyes blazing with an emotion I couldn't identify.

He was about 6'2 making me feel intimidated sometimes. Chris making it no better when I switched my gaze to him to see him doing the same. Except with jet black hair and deep green eyes blazing with the exact same emotion unknown to me,his height an inch taller than Trent.

You ask how I got in this position well I'll let you know. It all started with the morning I had arrived at work. I had already been feeling a bit sexually frustrated. When I had got up to make another copy of an important document required for a deal they were setting up. But when I walked pass I saw Chris and Trent in tongue lock.

To bad I wasn't quiet and moaned a tiny bit. They broke apart at that and glanced to see me then they both called my name. But I was already running off telling them I'd get their coffee for them. Once I had made it to the break room I let out a sigh of relief. Going to the cup boards and getting the two Muggs I'd made especially for the bosses in pottery class.

And yes damnit I do pottery don't judge me. When I had those out I went and started a fresh pot of coffee. I then went and sat down and leaned back in my chair closing my eyes. Only for them to open back up when I heard Bitchy Donna the company slut, she'd been after me insulting me left and right since I was hired as the guys PA. She actually thought I was boning them it was stupid I know right.

"Had enough of the guys have you ?You didn't have to have one but both huh. You know what they say about sluts right her high pitched voice asked". "No what do they say Donna I responded". PA's are the most sluttiest she said as soon as I responded". Why you little bit- I said getting ready to get up and throw a punch. Good thing Bridget the receptionist and friend at work had arrived and saw what was happening and stopped me.

"Donna don't you have more businessmen to fuck". She gasped while tuning on her heels and leaving the room. "Thank you I was about to clock that bitch and lose my job". "Goodness gracious we couldn't have that happen now could we she said. Anyways I just got the most rudest call ever I'm looking to cool down got any new jokes to day"? Of course would I be the jokester for nothing I said smirking one coming to me already.

After the first couple of jokes a crowd had started to form. About fifthteen more minutes had passed and the coffee was done. So I decided tell one more joke but when I was done with that one, someone said to tell a joke about the bosses being the fool I am I oblidged. I said so what do you get with to grizzly bears fighting over the last thing to eat, but by the time I thought up a joke everyone had gone deathly silent.

That's when I turned around to see Chris and Trent standing there looking angry as hell. "So what do you get with two grizzly bears fighting over the last thing to eat Mrs.Gilgan Trent said in the most deadliest voice I'd heard. And I'd heard them all. Trent shook his head ",to our office now he said looking toward me, and as for all of you back to work.

Everyone scurried to do what they were told and so had I soon as the order was out of those kissable lips. And that's how I was sitting there in trouble. " I'm very disappointed in you Kacey what has gotten into you. Do you know that you could be sued by anyway offended from your jokes. Chris said raising his voice a bit more every time he spoke." Calm down alright Trent said putting his on his shoulder in a calming gesture.