Charter 11

Xavier eyes widened at that. I sighed feeling like my old self again. He only shook his head and walked to the kitchen.

I turned to see Ryan looking at me with an astonished look. I laughed "what something had to be said now we have it out in the air and he has to address it" I said.

She only shook her head. I got up and asked "so who's sleeping were?" And the weekend went on we had a good time catching up.

But Xavier and Ryan did not talk about the event that shall not be named. On sunday they left, "call us Kace and don't keep anything from us we got your back honey don't forget it" she said hugging me.

"Yeah kace we'll be there" Xavier said engulfing me in his beefy arms. "Alright guys I will I promise" I said.

Once they were gone I let out a sigh now to deal with the guys. I whipped out my phone.

We need to talk can I meet you guys at Charlie's bar on twelfth st. ?

Ugh sure me and Chris will be there.

Alr bye

Bye

Oh my god that was scary as hell. I went and got showered and changed in a black crop top and some dark jeans with some black peep toe heeled boots. And walked out the house on my way to the bar.

When I got there the guys hadn't arrived yet so I sat at the bar and ordered a coke while I waited. "A coke huh, I thought you were more of a scotch type of girl" a voice said from my left.

I looked to see that it was Keith smiling down at me. "Oh hi" I said getting up to give him a hug. "Now what is a pretty lady like you doing here all alone" he asked. "I won't be for long I'm meeting up with the-".

" She's with us" a smooth voice said. That voice I knew oh so well sent shivers down my spine. I turned to see Chris and Trent. "Guys umm hi" I said kind of awkwardly.

They both nodded their heads eyes blank. "It seems like you three have something to discuss I'll talk to you all another time". Keith said walking away. I got up and walked toward a empty booth, with the boys following.

I sat down and they sat on both sides of me. "I umm - I sighed I'm sorry I messed up I made a mistake I said running my hand through my hair. "Sorry for what" Trent asked. I looked at him narrowing my eyes he was really going to make me say it. "For .... Breaking.... I looked down at the table.... up with you two". "Alright" Trent said.

"Alright? So that means we can get back together?" I asked. "No" Trent said. "Oh" I said a tear sliding down my cheek. "Trent what are you saying" Chris said.

"What Chris she has to many secrets And I don't want to go through another one of her little episodes like at her apartment" Trent said.

"I have a bipolar disorder alright, and I hadnt taken my medicine that's why I had my 'little episode' as you called it. An I didn't want to tell you and Chris because I thought you wouldn't want to be with me because of it"
I said staring at the table. After that the table was encased in silenced. "I'm sorry" Trent said I looked up at him. " We would have still wanted you either way though" Chris said grabbing my hand.

"It's just I don't want to go through what we went through with our previous ex April. We actually fell in love with her and she just took us on a rollercoaster ride we were on and off again , it was actually beginning to fuck with our work that's when Chris and I put an end to it" Trent said staring off.

" It really hit Trent the most and I just couldn't take it anymore" Chris said looking at me. "I understand and to show you I'm serious about this I'll tell you about my past but before I do I want a week were we just have fun.