Chapter 15

"I looked at him what do you mean I asked."

"Well while you were telling me your story I was thinking up a plan to get rid of Johnny Trent said."

"How I asked."

"Well remember our friend Sean, well he not only has political standing he also has connections with the police force particularly FBI and other beaures. I was thinking maybe we do a sting operation,get him caught Trent said."

"Really hmm how would we go about that I said."

"We'll think up a way he said looking around at everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we talked more about that. They made calls and everything was in a moving motion things were being collaborated. After everything was talked over all we had to do was wait. Time moved slowly but surely. But while we waited for Johnny to come back our relationship improved vastly now that I had opened up. They even revealed their whole relationship with April to me. In the beginning of their relationship it was rock solid. Until they started having problems with April partying and going out with her friends every other night. Then April said they weren't spending enough time together and felt they should take time off of work.

Then money came into play when she started pursuing her coffee shop, then her bike shop, then her night club then her liquor store, then her hair salon and now her fashion shop. That's when they started their on and off relationship until the last time they got back together she cheated on them. An they've stayed broken up ever since. An the fact that she cheated on them surprised me, I mean I already felt like she was after their money but cheating I didn't really think she had it in her but you can't judge a book by its cover am I right? Huuh it was boring staying home until the guys came back.

I mean in the beginning it was cool having them here with me while I couldn't really do anything. I loved them doting on me it was the bees knees. But when I got a little better and was able to do more things they took off on me!! I swear I wanted to slap them that day when they told me I could start doing more stuff and how I had to get back into doing things. But they had a point I needed to start getting back into my usual routine. But until then I was going for a walk in the park,I texted the guys.

Hey Chris I'm going fpr a walk in the park.

Alright babe we'll see you when we get home.

I know your wondering why I texted them since I was only going to the park well the guys told me they wanted to know were I was at all times of the day. Since the incident they've been super protective, so that means when I leave the park I have to tell text them that I've left and I also have to text them that I've arrived back at my apartment i shook my head at the extra stuff i had to do. I got my keys and and locked the door and headed out the building.when I got to the park I walked around for a while until I got tired and sat on a bench and watched the people walk by. An as I was sitting there I see gi-gi walkinng my way which was a surprise because she hadnt talked to me in months.

I had just thought it was because I beat her ass but hey she was probably so doped up she couldnt feel it. I wouldnt put it pass her if that was the case. She came and sat on the bench next to me. For a while it was quiet we didnt say anything an when I looked at her I could tell she had been through the works she looked stick thin an I kinda felt bad. But then I remebered what she put me through and finally what Ryan said. An that how I knew something was up an I was about to break the silence but she broke it for me.

"I'm doing better now she said staring ahead and not looking at me. I actually got a palce and a job ....... yup and I just wanted to let you know that."