Chapter 9

"Umm uh could we discuss this at the house" I said looking down. They both nodded their heads and we proceeded on in silenced until we made it back to their place.

When we got inside I went straight up stairs, undressed and put on one of the guys shirts which fell past my knees. An sat on the bed and waited for them to get up here.

When they finally did they undressed and sat on both sides of me. "Okay so umm Tuesday after we had cooled down from our little episode.

I went down for lunch to fix our food and left out for a few minutes. And when I came back someone threw our food on the floor" I said clasping my hands together and looking at the floor.

" What !!" Trent said. "Why didn't you say anything!!" Chris asked.

"I just... I didn't want to bother you with something that's nothing at all" I said looking up at them both.

" Babe if it affects you its something important to us" Trent said. I nodded my head. "So dont keep stuff like that from us alright "Chris said. The incident with J popped in my head well that was just gonna be another subject for later.

" And now that we got that settled let's get down to more pressing matters" Chris said pushing me down on the bed causing the shirt to ride up a bit.

"Yeah I love our clothes on you but I love you naked even more Trent" said sliding the shirt up and over my head. When the cool air hit my nipples they turned into pebbles. Both Trent and Chris mouths engulfing one.

While Chris sucked and swirled, Trent nipped and tweaked. Each ones handings trailing a slow path down my body until they reached my sweetpot dipping their fingers in together.

Dragging out my hot wet delectable juices of honey smearing it all over my nether lips. They speeded up the pace then slowed down.

They took turns dipping their fingers my senses were going into over drive with them both going to work on my body. The anticipation of my impending orgasm had my mind in a frenzied state.

I was just about on the edge and when I was about to tip over I was halted. I looked up to see the guys were solely focusing on each other.

Both over there previously occupied hands that were wet with my juices were now stroking up each others meat poles which were now glistening with my juices aswell.

"Wait a minute, hold on a jacka-fudging-latern what's going on I didn't get off" I said my voice on the verge of being considered whiny.

"Yeah your on punishment for keeping something that involves you from us "Trent said while his eyes were firmly squeezed shut.

"Maybe that'll teach you not to keep stuff like that from us again" Chris said pulling back from the trail of kisses he was leaving on Trent's neck down his chest.

I huffed how dear they put me on punishment who did they think they were I thought a bit sexually frustrated and a bit peeved. Well something they didn't think of I had my own hands and could masturbate all by myself.

So I laid back and trailed my hand down my stomach leaving goosebumps in their wake. I was a bit nervous I had never in my life masturbated in front of anyone. But once I started something I was always determined to finish it.

So I dipped my fingers into my sweetpot dragging my wetness up my lips and smearing it in. I than went back in at a moderately slow pace trying to build the tension.

Then I looked at the guys knowing I'd get even wetter than I was only to see them staring right back at me.

"That is sooo hot" Chris said "totally" Trent said agreeing. Me fingers started picking up the pace going in quicker bit I wasnt getting anywhere closer to my climax. I stopped all together what the fudge cakes.