Chapter 13

Tuesday

Monday had went relatively well after the ex-girlfriend situation. But what I was really thinking about was why we weren't having sex.

Was I not desirable to them anymore. I mean I was sending hints out the ass since we made up. I was starting to have doubts about myself, and I promised myself I wouldn't do that again.

But tonight after work I would settle it and just ask. When I snapped out of my thoughts I heard the buzzer going off.

"When I saw it was Trent I push the p.a. yes Mr.Gravel."

"Mmmm I love it when you answer like that but what's the matter you took long answering he said."

"I'm sorry I was daydreaming I was just thinking about things I said."

"Hmm well alright, oh remember when I was telling you about my friend Sean and the deal he wanted to do?"

"Yeah what about him I said."

"Well we're about to start the deal with him today. I'll need some documents printed out and some notes taken during the meeting he said."

"Alright I answered and let the p.a. go."

I fished out the documents that he mentioned,made copies of other things, filed away their last deal's documents. By the time I was done with that the ding of the elevator had sounded as I was sitting down.

When I looked I had to do a double take this man was absolutely stunning I mean he could actually give the guys a run for their money. He had dirty. blonde shoulder length hair,washed out blue jean eyes he was Trent's height except with broader shoulders and a bit buffer, only thing messing it up was the scowl that marred his face as he approached my desk.

" I'm Mr. Fenton and I'm here for an appointment with both the Mr.Gravels he said his deep voice sounding like smooth chocolate."

"Yes alright I paged Trent and Chris, Mr.Gravels Mr.Fenton has arrived I said."

"Who Trent asked."

"Seans here for you all's meeting I stated."

"Oh then why didn't you just say that he said."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head" well I don't know I thought maybe I should be professional since I'm at work I said."

"Hmm that's good and everything but it would have been simpler to me if you'd have said his name he said."

"Hmm well I felt that it would've been better if you had I don't know actually known your best friends last name I said with a raised eyebrow."

"Mhmm send him in he said."

"Alright I said and turned to him only to be looked at with a raised eyebrow. Um lets get you in there I said motioning for him to follow me. I opened the door and the guys looked up."

" Sean long time no speak Chris said."

"You just talked to me yesterday he said shaking his head."

"Tomato tamato Chris said in reply."

"Lets get to business and well catch up afterwards Trent said."

They both nodded their heads and started discussing aspects of their deal.Turns out Sean was actually into more than just the political aspects he actually was venturing into the world of electronics and also the industrial industry.

They worked on a deal to combine both of the topics. after the meeting went to a certain amount of time they decided to reschedule and continue their discussion next week. They also made arrangements for Friday night to get together with each other and catch up.