Chapter 4

As he came closer to us gi-gi yelled out that the food was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we were eating and watching a show laughing. I was a bit surprised at my sister she wasn't acting like a complete and total bitch. But I jinxed myself, because as soon as I thought that she brung up a dark secret of mine.

"So have you talked to Johnny, Katie Gi-gi asked with a smirk on her little smug face. "No I haven't" I answer glaring at her. "Who's Johnny"?, Trent and Chris asks."No one I say quickly."
Aww don't downplay your relationship gi-gi says to me then looks toward the guys and says "Johnny is her ex-boyfriend they were together for 5 years and -, alright I think that's enough about him I stated,picking up empty containers and going to throwing them in the garbage can.

When I was done I went to my room and started getting my PJs on, when Trent and Chris came back to the room I stayed sil1ent. "We're going to have to talk about this sooner or later you know" Trent said. "Well its gonna be later than" I said about to walk out when Trent's arm shot out and wrapped around my waist.

"Hey hey hey I didn't say now and we're not gonna pry we'll wait til your ready, alright "Trent said to me. "Yeah we won't pry ...... so don't be mad at us,okay" Chris said while coming behind me and nuzzling my neck. I leaned my head back allowing him more access and said "I'm not mad at you guys,and I will reveal my pass to you but Gianna brung up a very dark past of mine and it made me angry,so I'm sorry if you thought I was mad at you guys".

"It's nothing" they both replied. "Okay enough with the snuggling I have to take a shower" I said pulling away from both of them. "We'll join you" Chris said, I nodded my head and told them to wait a minute and rushed to the bathroom and shut the door.

Once it was closed I hurried and hid the pills in a droir under a pile of stuff. I turned and opened the door just when the guys were about to knock. "Just had to clean some stuff up it was a bit messy" I said as an explanation. "It didn't look that bad to me" Chris said.

"And you dont have to have your space extra clean for us" Trent said afterward. I just smiled and nodded my head. "Well here are some towels and some wash cloths right here" I said motioning to the rack. Once they got that we undressed and got into the shower, I bent and turned the water on and the warm sprays drenched us instantly.

I stood there for a minute closing my eyes and letting things go,just relaxing. I exhaled a breath but as soon as I did that I inhaled just as quick when I felt both their hands touch me,lathering me up with soap. Trent handled my bottom half while Chris handled my top half.

And as they went they plucked,twisted, and proded me. I tried to keep the moans in but they really weren't helping at all.

Until Trent fingers slipped into my folds sliding into my valley I was finally about to scream when Chris hand snaked out and covered my mouth. "We wouldn't want you alerting your sister to what was going on in here would we" Chris asked? I nodded taking a calming breath trying to control the moans that wanted to burst free.

"Good girl" he said going back to his ministrations.I think she's ready he says nodding to Trent. Next thing I know I'm getting dried off and hauled to my room. Trent lays there hands gripping my hips impaling me on his cock.

I let out a throaty moan squeezing my internal muscles at the feel of him inside of me. When I felt Chris settle behind me I physically shivered at what I thought was about to come. He spread my cheeks prodding my back hole.

When he finally stuck his finger all the way in , I was breathing more smoothly. Could you speed it along Chris I feel like I'm about to burst Trent said his grip tightening more on my hips.

"It takes time you know that Chris said pushing and pulling his finger out adding another finger starting the process over and then adding another finger.

I think she's ready now tho he breathed pulling his fingers out and getting off the bed. Only to return a few seconds later squirting a cold liquid were he had just had his fingers.

He spread it and as he did it started to warm. After he stopped I heard the sound of a condom wrapper being ripped. And the next thing I felt was the tip of him pushing into my hole a groan sounding from the three of us.

And that's when things took a life of its own. Trent and Chris slamming into me causing my senses to going on overdrive. There was no way gi-gi didn't hear us ,but by that time I didn't give a fuck all I was focused on was reaching my impending orgasm.
As I neared the end of my ride Trent slowed down thrusting deep and slow while Chris pounded into me. Right then and there I orgasmed , but they kept on thrusting in and out in and out in and out until I orgasmed again but this time they orgasmed aswell.

I passed out after that only to wake up in the middle of the night cocooned in a blanket of warmth of arms and legs. I sighed physically drained by the day I had.

But what really was clouding my mind was the past i wanted to keep deeply barried. But I knew that wouldn't happen, I knew I'd have to come clean sooner or later.

But what if they didn't like what they heard and decide to break up,huh I really need to stop thinking about the negative things and focus on the positive Things and worry about that when it was time to.

I guess I had been stirring a bit in my thinking time because next thing I know is I'm straddling Chris and Trent fingering me. Oh boy I thought looks like I won't be getting anymore sleep anytime soon.

Ooooo looks like she ain't as squeaky clean as she appears. And what's up with the ex guys damn you could a told a bitch like really. And I wonder how the guys mom are gonna take this new girlfriend thing when she had her heart on someone else. Well anyways guys u know the deal 5 votes for the next chapter. Oh and I just wanna take a minute to thank everyone for reading my book when I damn well know its better books to read cause guess what guys my book got 1.26k reads. Isn't that just awesome you guys rock.

Go check out my other book
"A Fateful Love"

Until next time my lil two for ones.✌