Chapter 3

As I unlocked the door to the apartment building and stepped in with the guys,the scent hit us in waves."What is that smell Trent asked"? I glanced at Trent and Chris to see them looking around the lobby. When you first come in to your right there is a wall of boxes with apt.numbers which hold our mail,and I went straight to it.

But sometimes it was scary going to check the mail because the lights flickered on and off and my slob of a building manager would usually be there trying to flirt. But since the guys were here I had no worries.

I unlocked my mailbox got my mail and proceeded toward the steps, not checking to see if the guys were following me. "wait"Chris called "there's a elevator right here why can't we take it".

"Because it shakes when going up and besides a little excersise never hurt anybody". He brushed my last comment off and said" you guys take the steps I'm taking the elevator" he said getting on.

"Push the fourth floor "I yelled while we headed up the steps. When we got upstairs the elevator hadn't arrived yet so we waited. When it did get there it was a couple of seconds later and when Chris got off he had a terrified look on his face.

"H-h-how hasn't a apartment inspector not shut this down already " he said completely dismayed. I shrugged turning around and heading toward my apartment, every hall we passed on the way had some type of smell until we reached the door that led to my apartment.

When I pushed the doors open,instantly wishing I hadn't because there sat my no good sister Gianna. I wonder what she came for, money or maybe to steal some of my belongings like last time.

"What do you want gi-gi "I asked while striding toward my door ,taking the keys out to unlock it." Why do you always assume I want something, and who are they "she asked while hopping off the window sill and walking toward us.

"There my boyfriends" I replied finally unlocking the door. "Umm guys this is my older sister Gianna, gi-gi this ones Chris and the other ones Trent. My rooms straight down the hall you can hang your jackets up and take your shoes off in there". They nodded their head and proceeded to do as i said.

"Wow didn't know you had two cocks,I mean I really didn't peg you for that type gi-gi said sneering at me. They probably have money to don't they" she added on as a last remark. I rolled my eyes ignoring the last comment and asked " what do you want "getting more angrier by the thought of her talking or staying anywhere near the two of them.

Gi-gi always stole my boyfriends another reason I despise her." Why do you always think I want something" she said glancing around my place. "Uhuh because you always want something" I responded the sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Whatever I just need to stay somewhere for a while alright"." I don't know about that" I said not having a good feeling about what she was asking me for. "Oh come on please I promise I won't do anything rash" she said nonchalantly.

" You said that last time" I responded. "I told you I forgot to lock the door and someone must have stolen the shit out your place,I mean I wouldn't put it past some of the people that live here".

"Whatev- "umm we're kind of hungry do you want to order out trent said interrupting me.uh yeah then I turned to my sister and said alright you can stay but only for a couple of days. "Fine by me she said not even looking at me but Trent". "Hey I said snapping my fingers in front of her face their off limits" I said.

"Fine by me" she said with a smirk while sauntering into the living room. When i heard the tv turn on I sighed and turned toward Trent " sorry about that she just makes me wanna smack her back into Tuesday" I said to him.

He chuckled a bit and said" it's understandable". "But ugh wheres Chris at" I asked not seeing him. Oh he's still in your room Trent replied. Doing what I asked glancing back toward my room to see a couple of my underwear in a pile on the floor and another being tossed into the pile.

What the..... I jogged down the short hall to my room only for a pair of panties to hit my face,what are you doing Chris I asked. Tossing the panties I don't want you wearing he said as if it were that obvious. That's just about all my underwear except the thongs I said.

Yup ,you wear thongs on special occasions and the rest of the time you go commando that way we have easy access. What you can't tell me what I can an can't wear I sputtered out getting angrier by the second.

Oh yes i can I'm your boyfriend he replied smugly. So that doe- is that right,then you can only wear t-shirts with catchy sayings and plain t-shirts for special occasions I replied with a smirk. Babe you know I can't wear that type of stuff I'm a business man for pete's sake and besides this is underwear no one will know.

Hmmm is that right I said turning around and picking up a pair of lace pale purple boy shorts from the pile on the floor and then walking toward him wrapping my arms around him and stuffing the panties into his pants pocket while whispering " it's either the shirts or the underwear you through out soooooo what's it gonna be I said with laughter in my voice.

Uh I um I... He quieted for a minute thinking. I'll do the shirts he said finally. Shoot I thought he really is set on commando. He smirked knowing exactly what I was thinking .

Guys i ordered Thai food it should be on the way by now Trent said at the doorway gazing at us both lovingly. "Okay and get over here" I said motioning him to come closer.

Okay here's the deal for every chapter I have to have 5 votes I'm not changin the numbers no mo alright..... Sooo hurry up and vote oh and tell me what you think of this chapter.

Go check out my other book "A Fateful Love"

Until next time my lil two for ones ✌