Chapter 10

As I sat there I heard a ding alerting me that the guys had just come upstairs. I looked down then and started busying myself with work.

"Could we have a moment Kacey" Trent said as a order instead of a question. "Yes Mr.Gravel" I said getting up and going into their office.

When I got inside we were quiet. Until Chris blurted out what I suspect they had been both wanting to ask.

"Why are you leaving us, why are you pushing us away, is it because of what happened at the apartment" he questioned.

" If this is what you called me for I will be heading back to my desk I want to refrain from a personal relationship outside of work" I said walking out the office and back to my desk.

After that the rest of the day was met with brisk orders and requests only involving work. It kind of hurt a bit that they didn't try harder to change my mind but I also was grateful toward them for respecting my wishes.

I was out of there so fast when the day was over with not wanting to run into them. When I got home I was floored by the events that had tooken place today,

Gi-gi was gone of course. But I was a big girl I could handle myself I had to pull it together but I knew I needed to call the two people I knew would comfort me.

I picked my cellphone up and scrolled down my contacts pushing her number. As I heard the rings I was a bit nervous I hadn't called her in a couple of weeks she was sure to be pissed.

Hello?

Hi Ryan its me I need to see you and Xavier I said my voice sounding watery.

Honey what's the matter? an don't think I won't be kicking your ass when we get there!

I smiled at that I'll tell you when you get here.

Alright and Xavier said he'll be with me to.

Okay love you bye.

Love you to honey bye.

That was nerve wracking I know she's gonna chew me out about not calling her. I sigh and shook my head looking around my empty apartment. I walk out my door locking it behind me, looks like I have some furniture to replace.

I went to a furniture place and decided to do something totally different. I had picked two leather couches, one big one and one small, the big one was a pullout bed and then I paired the couches with yellow, brown, and orange throw pillows.

A mahogany coffee table, black lamps,two mahogany lamp stands. A small mahogany table for my kitchen,a microwave, a frigerator, a king sized mattress and a twin bed for the other room.

I restocked on towels, sheets stuff to wash up with since all they left was the small leftover pieces of soap. To say the least I had restocked and redesigned my whole apartment and then some.

It was a good thing I got paid a hefty sum of money. I was a bit surprised since the only thing they didn't take was my clothes. That probably would've gotten them more money then stealing my furniture because all that junk was from the second hand store,but my clothes were designer.

I shook my head at the thought and picked my remote up and flicked through the channels on my new flat screen TV.

I actually bought myself a PlayStation 4 with a whole bunch of games. I didn't know what was up with myself I hadn't played a game in years.

But when I really thought about it I was kinda feeling like just starting over. And I drifted off to sleep on !y new couch watching a movie.

I awoke the next morning to banging on my door. I got up looking through the peep hole to see Xavier and Ryan standing there.