So Embarrassing I Wanna Cry

This story is so utterly embarrassing I wanna cry and not say who I am. So of course I have to go against my instincts! I know, I'm weird like that.

Heya everyone, it's EBOW here with the most EMBARRASSING story yet! Guys are NOT allowed into this chappie and not just 'cause the make species grosses me out but because...it deals with "girl" issues. (-////-).

Have you ever had your period? They say it's a lot of pain but I feel nothing. Except the blood. A few days ago I lost my little cosmetic bag where I would store my pads. I freaked but thankfully my period hadn't come yet.

Until it DID...(o-O)

So ya know what I did? Tucked two pads in my waistband and all was going nicely, la-de-da-da-da 'cause I got a full mark on my oral presentation where everyone laughed at the exact right part and....oh.

I got into a kicking match with Maria.

This is normal, we're violent all the time but you see....while I was doing a high kick one of my pads feel through my pant leg. I didn't see it till a while later.

A. While. Later.

You know what that means? Someone may have already seen it. Meaning I quickly picked it up and tossed it in the trash.

It was a good thing that there was an Odessy Of The Mind meeting happening soon and the only people there was me (cause I've got a high IQ which means I'm in gifted which means I'm in Odessy Of The Mind), FOH ('cause she was in gifted last year and 'cause we didn't have enough members), this other dude and this other dude. Oh, and the teacher.

Lesson learned, I will now go knit myself another little cosmetic bag.

Nicoletta~Moral: it's all Mars's (Maria A.K.A. FOH) fault. Also, never attempt to high kick when you have your period. And this is a super embarrassing entry but whateves. Just please don't let anyone I know read this!

Maria (FOH):

Mia (TA):

Aivy (BU):