OMLL SOMEBODY LIKES ME???!!

Nicole

Okay, I'm sure us girlies have all had a crush before. Now I'm not quite so sure if we've all had somebody crush on us. Girlies, you are all beautiful and a panoply. Problem is, The Universe or some evil guy (plays dramatic music) all of a sudden decides to make that lovely crush of yours set his eyes on that total mean girl. This is why I hate the male species.

Now in fourth grade I was all la-dee-da-da. Well, sorta since my only bestie transferred to a new school. But I met Mars (Full Of Herself) and Selina and I was sorta okay except Mars and I fought a lot back then. Near the end of the year badda-bam-badda-boom I hear a rumour that this guy Snickers (let's call him that) likes someone.

So back then I had this newspaper (more like a gossip one) and I thought "Wowzie wow, this will make a great article!" So I headed to work figuring out his crush.

Apparently Snickers thought that sharing his crush with all the Asian girls except me was a great idea. So when I got pulled aside and told that this was all because he liked me you can imagine how I felt. What....embarrassed? No,no, AWKWARD!!!! ESPECIALLY since I like this guy and he stopped liking me yesterday.

So awkward ol' me gets this note from Snickers sent by Mars.

Do you like me?

From:?

To: Nichole

Snickers has an IQ of zero. How can I tell? Easy. Clue One: How am I supposed to answer the question if I don't know who's asking it. Clue Two: Mars said she'd tell me who it's from....and he didn't listen. Clue Three: I'm his crush and my name is spelt wrong. I was his desk mate once. You know, usually it's my last name people get wrong.

In a plight if hatred I ripped the note into tiny shreds and tossed it into the trash can.

Anyone else been in this situation? 'Cause it sure is AWKARD!!!!

Mia (AT): Nicole, I'm so sorry! But at least he liked you! My Grade 3 crush USED ME! -eyes start to water- Omg, that sounded wrong. Let me say that again~ HE USED ME TO IMPRESS HIS BROTHER! But us girlies understand each other, we gotta look out for each other, ladies!

Maria (FOH): I don't why, but being stuck in that situation makes me feel like I have a bragging right...dunno why. Thing us, being a bff of yours, the girls didn't want to tell me anything too,. Of course, IM NOT A ASIAN. I'm a Russian, so I ain't belong in the Asian group but still! I only got to know when you did! I was advertising my Note Express Train back then...

Aivy (Unicorn):