I Think My Heart Just Exploded

TA

I'm at my school, YCMS, and I've had this crush on a boy since the beggining of the year. But he had a girlfriend that hated me like I'm the plague. (Which I'm not!) She called me ugly when I told her I like him. lt hurt me so much... But then, a few months later, they broke up. l was so happy!

But l still didnt have a chance. Or so l thought... My friends, @grayson_cohen and @wolf_potter, sort of set us up in a way. l was... uh, grateful? Yes l was. l just... MY HEART WAS LIKE KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM! Sigh... Anyways-->

A few days ago, maybe last weeks moday, my crush admitted he liked me. l was soooooo happy. We kinda hung out after that, sat together in science. But it was always me that made the first move -laughs nervously-

EBOW: Oh yeah, I remember! And I had no idea they were hooking you two up so I kept on talking to you....WHATEVER,WE ARE TOO YOUNG FOR BFS!!! *sings* All the single ladies, all the single ladies.

Unicorn:

FOHS:

And sometimes at lunch recess, my so called friends **cough cough @kaitylovescookies2, @grayson_cohen, @take.the.books, cough cough** would shove him, and he would crash into me. Talk about awkward... And one time he fell on hid knees infront of me, and his friends said he was proposing. lm pretty sure my face was red like a tomatoes...

But then in my exploration class, which is wood work, him (Im going to call my crush him now) friend said him called me pretty and intelligiant. And once again, my heart exploded. So then my friend was going to hit me with a pencil (she was joking) and then a grabbed him, and l said, "Whoa, oh my god, your so... um... scrawny!" and l started waving his arm in the air.

But ya and then we talked about the dance, and I dmed my friend on Instagram about him and ya... Thats it. TTYL!