The Reason Why I'll Be Sticking to Drawing Females

So..this thing is kinda a bust. Two months and updates....ummm...yeah. On with the moment!

  EBOW's (NOT EBOLA dang you FOH and TA) Awkard Moment

 In the words of Mia (TA), GRAYSON DO NOT READ OR I WILL CALL SELINA ON YOU. AND WE ALL KNOW HOW SELINA IS. Actually, go on, read this. It's actually about you.

 I like to draw. :) I like to draw a lot and I doodle obsessively. I am also a very big romantic. I like to daydream and ship people. Now the thing is, I'd like to draw some of my favourite ships. The thing is, I cannot just NOT draw boys. I just can't. So I decided to use a picture of a boy I know well and draw that boy. Except, here's the problem:

 Me: Umm I have Max and he's my brother so I know him well but he's only 5. Then theresDavid andKyle but honestly they gross me out. Oh! Here's one I know well! My DAD! Except middle aged men don't make for good daydreams. There's my grandpa,my uncle from Nanjing,Braeden and Grayson.

 So who did I decide to draw! Grayson! I could've drawn Kyle but he's uh...let's just say the less said about him the better. David is....is....is.....well..... You know. Kyle and David are THOSE kind of guys. The guts that just naturally repel you. Also, they aren't very nice to me. As in Kyle likes to randomly punch me and David likes to talk bad about me to his (very sweet oh my monies this girl is just the nicest ever how did she ever become David's friend?) friend Melody. And the last time I tried to draw Braeden he ended up looking like an old man.

 So after drawing a nice drawing of a smiling girl thinking about a guy that I modeled after Grayson, I posted it on my Instagram account. I'm not an idiot, I posted it on my drawing account which I THOUGHT Grayson didn't know about. Keyword: thought. So I posted it la de da and then BAM I WENT BACK AND SAW THAT HE LIKED THE PHOTO.

HE LIKED THE PHOTO.

HE LIKED THE PHOTOOOOOOO.

 That's when I checked my followers and realized that Grayson had followed me. How was I supposed to know??!! He followed me yet never liked a single thing except that photo. So I did wait any sane person would do: I deleted it, had a major feak out session and then went on the Internet and googled random things to calm myself down. :) 

 But seriously. He likes the photo then never likes any of my other drawings. That's like eating my caje and never saying thank you. Still, this was a very embarrassing moment for me- very.

 (-////-)

TA:

Unicorn:

Foh:

EBOW: Comment if you ever felt this way!