Weight Off My Shoulders

Its Maria here, and its kinda a "sequel" to the "I like Him!? -.-" post!

So, today was kinda awkward. Why? Cause in PE my bff decided to bring up the subject of the certain crush in 4th grade in front of a "certain" someone...

If ya guessed right, THATS RIGHT! My used-to-be crush!

My bff started saying to Haon about that time I had a crush on him and he called meh ugly. He didn't deny (Meaning I don't have a delusional mind, thankfully) it! He said that he called me ugly because he was kinda embarrassed of it and uh it was awkward for him...

When I heard that, 1, I knew I can trust my mind on my memories and my brain isn't delusional, and 2, I felt that a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I don't know, but somehow, the way he admitted it finally made me accept that its over...that it happened, Haon remembers, and I don't give a Huck about it.

Also, I KNOW that I'm making a big deal about it, but that because it was to me...

Its like, when you have this big test you got to study for, and when suddenly the whole test is over, you can throw the unneeded information away and go full speed ahead.

It was like that, that the years were sorta a test I had to study for (even though I didn't care about it and pushed it away, fueled slightly only because of curiosity) and then suddenly when he admitted it I felt like the test was over and I can throw that useless junk away!

~ Maria

_____:

________:

______:

By the way, Jelsa and Books, Nicole gave Haon a small mini punch so ain't ya worry!

Nicole (EBOW): Me me, I told him!!!!!