Realashonship Problems

(First of all, I can't spell anymore. I'm half Asian. I have an excuse)

This is TA aka MIAISTHEBESTLADYINDAWORLDANNDISAPOTATOANDAIVYISAPOTATOALSOANDNICOLEISEBOLACUZTHATSHERNICKNAME! UNFIGURE THAT PUZZLE! Comment if you figure it out.

SO, anyways I like this guy and he likes me but he's a total weirdo, no offence to him. GRAYSON YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS OR I WILL DESTORY YOU IN FENCING! But we like each other but he make gross jokes and he's not mature and I am! It's just so awkward. And then my other bestfriend, not Unicorn, likes him to and he hangs out with her a lot. Not me! It's kist so heartbreaking! 💔 Sorta. And then he is kinda a wimp compared to me, because I am totally scary and I will kick any bodies buttox if they mess my friends or me.

And then when it's class, MY OTHER BEST FRIEND and the guy I like sorta flirt. They make weird jokes together, and I don't get them! AND HE LIKES ME, NOT HER! Do you guys have any tips, anyone? Please?

Unicorn-
"Ebola"- Last time I checked I was EBOW not EBOLA. Dang you people. And why do I think that this person is Grayson? Gia ship!
Maria-
Me- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHYUH?!

Thank you for reading in. Aligato. Shi shi. Merci. Thank you. (Thank you in Four languages. Japanese. Taiwanese. French. English.)