Um, I like HIM!? -.-

Okay, Maria here, and this is a classical story I bet at least part of you can relate to, girls.

So, I had a crush in 4th grade. Yep, and it was a real crush back then. You see, that guy, let's identify his name as Haon ( pretty fancy,right? Pronounced How-

n) was my friend since 3rd grade and well, we stopped being friends in 4th grade and I just went away.

Then bloomed my crush on him, BUT, I made a decision to tell my bff and then word somehow got out I had a crush, and the girl classmates started asking who it was. I made a huge mistake by making them swear to keep a secret and telling them.

Then, word got out that liked that guy and nobody talked about it, but I knew that Haon knew that I like him.

I then thought," hey, maybe he likes me! I'll wait til' Valentines Day and maybe he'll tell me then!"

So I waited.

Valentines Day rolled around and we were all handing out candy and whatnot. Once the teacher left for an errand though, I remember how Haon stood up and proclaimed that he hated me.

This was how it went.

I sit quietly trying to finish my valentines day box. I'm almost done and am adding my crown I cut out when I hear the sound of a chair pushed back.

I turn my head to see Haon standing up. Instantly, I blush. He looks handsome to me. Suddenly he shouts through the classroom.

" I DON'T LIKE MARIA. SHE'S UGLY AND I HATE HER."

I feel pain. Not physical, but emotional. He sits back down and I turn back to my box all the while thinking " I'm ugly, how will I live through school today? I'm so ugly! I'll never be beautiful..."

Now, this story is pretty simple. That was it. But I thought to get over a crush was to hate them, and I guess it worked. I'm no longer crushing on him, and I don't think he's handsome ( That's gross to think about. BLEH.)...at all.

But the awkward moment here? It's that he's in my class this year. Sure, this was YEARS ago, still, he may remember and that's why I feel a little embarassed everytime I talk to him and nervous too,. :/

Mia ( TA):

Nicole (EBOW): I was there too but I don't remember that. I DO remember you gushing over my valentines box. :)

Aivy ( Unicorn):