Mermista's Sarcastic Observations

ADORA

"Is everything alright girls?" Angela asks worriedly. "No one's hurt?"

"We're fine mom. But Catra and her friend got away. We don't know why they were here," Glimmer says.

"Yeah," Bow chimes in. "Her claws were extra long today." He holds his cheek.

I scrunch my eyebrows. "What do you mean? She never even made contact."

"Yes she did! That's how I got this." He tilts his face for me to see three bloody scratch marks.
"I was watching you the whole time. I swear you weren't even close enough," I say puzzled.

"Yeah," Glimmer says in an annoyed tone.  "Thanks for all the help by the way. Standing there and doing nothing really benefits the team." She rolls her eyes.

"At least I wasn't making death threats!"
Glimmer and I begin arguing and if anyone else is talking, to us, it's just background noise.

"Uh, can I get an ice pack please?" Bow asks, but no one's paying enough attention.

"Enough!" Mermista says. "Adora didn't help, Catra didn't make contact, and Glimmer was busy ripping the non-existing weave out of the blue jay's head. I saw it and I wasn't busy causing random chaos."

"And your first thought was 'oh let's sit and watch' instead of 'danger! danger! I should probably help'?" Glimmer says angrily.

"If she 'didn't make contact' then how did I get this?" Bow asks.

She rolls her eyes. "I don't know. Magic?" She says sarcastically.

"Will you all stop fighting and calmly explain what happened?" Angela says.

Glimmer sighs.

"Well," I say, trying not to get angry at nothing. "Mermista, since you saw it, why don't you explain it?"

She looks like she's trying to keep a laugh in. "You didn't help either and I want to take a nice long bath so I'll leave that up to you." She taps my nose and I give her a death stare.

"Okay, geez. Just jokes." She pulls her finger back and crosses  her arms. "So the human cat put another cat in my room and then they started going psycho at each other."

"Mermista!" Glimmer warns.

"Uuuugh. Fine. So, what happened," she turns dramatically to Glimmer. "In detail, was Catra walked into my room with her little bird friend and started talking to the cat I had to babysit. She was holding a cat and just left it in my room. When she walked out, Glimmer started yelling at them and her and the bird girl started fighting. Now was getting beat up by Catra-"

"Hey!" Bow exclaims.

She sighs like she's bored, which, she probably is. "Fine. So then Catra blocked her face from a hit and Bow's cheek started bleeding."

"But she never made contact, right?" I ask.

"Nope. Then Bow threw a net arrow and she cut it with her tail."

"Her tail?" I ask. "Her tail isn't that strong. It never has been."

She shrugs. "You asked for my story, and that's my story."

"It just doesn't make sense. I know Catra! She's never been able to do that. And she's never freaked out like that."

"Well, what did you do to her?" Glimmer accuses me.

Does she really think I can make her freak out like that? Is she insane? "Excuse me?"

"You heard Blue Jay. She said it was your fault, so what happened?"

"I don't know!"

She sighs. "It's okay. We're gonna figure this out. Together."

Bow and I nod. What are we going to do?

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!! I'm gonna start writing a new book soon! Yyyyyyayayayasyay! I'm excited!!! 😊
I'll tell you guys when the first chapter of it is out. (Girl x Girl)