The Princess's Calling

So I really tried to draw more of her (Catara form) but it looks really bad, but it took me like 4 hours so...

"Now you need to figure out your magic and powers," Jay says.

"Powers?"

"Yeah. Catara didn't use magic much."

"Great," I say under my breath. "Alright, umm." Something brushes against my leg. I jump. Oh. It's just a cat. "Hey," I say. "What are you doing all the way out here?"

"I got separated from my child," she says. Woah. What the hell?

I look at Jay with a panicked expression. She shoots me a confused glance. I turn back to the cat.

"What, umm, do you have a name?"

"A person once called me Sammie."

"Uh, okay Sammie. I'm not sure I can help you."

"Yes I know. I try to talk but they don't listen."

"Sammie, humans and hybrids can't understand you. To them it just sounds like a tiny meow."

"Then why can you?"

"Umm," I hesitate. I'm not Catara. "I'm the new ruler of the hybrids."

Her yellow eyes widen and her gray fur spikes up. "You have to help me! No one else will, so please!" I don't say anything. I don't know how to tell her I can't. "How would you feel if you lost everything you love and no one would listen to you?"

I sigh. She has no idea.

I lost Adora.

I lost her and no one cared. No one listened. No one ever tried to say anything about it.

"I'll help you. I don't know how, but I will. Even if it takes a million years. This is what Catara is meant for, right?"

If it's even possible, Sammie smiles. "Thank you."

"Are you feeling okay, Catra?" Jay asks.

I look at her and nod. I turn back to Sammie.

"Do you know what they look like?"

"Well she looks like me; fully gray and yellow eyes."

"Just sit tight. We'll try our best to help."

She purrs and walks to a tree. She curls into a ball and lies there. 

"You can talk to animals?" Jay asks.

"I...guess. I just don't know how we can help her."

"What's the problem?"

"She lost her kitten. I promised to help her."

"Then help her we shall!" She tries to make a heroic pose. Her left leg is propped up on a rock. Her left arm is straight and behind her while her right is bent and in front of her. She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I laugh my signature laugh. Jay laughs with me. I haven't felt like this in forever. Maybe being the new Catara won't be as bad as I thought.

ADORA

"Hello cutey-patooty!" Bow calls to the kitten.

"We should give it a name!" Glimmer exclaims.